Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Anger and jealousy

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Anger and jealousy

Postby tandoorichick » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:26 pm

I dream I am with an ex in my mother's house. He upsets me purposely by talking about other women and I get so angry and jealous that I spill half of my tea on the carpet and the rest of it I throw at him. I get him by his head and rub his face in the spill on the carpet then i wake up. I woke up at 3.40am. I am not violent and have never physically fought with him in reality. It did end badly is this dream a result of pent up anger? Any interpretation would be greatly received.
tandoorichick
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Anger and jealousy

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:47 pm

er .. you have more than one "ex" ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby tandoorichick » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:11 am

I appreciate that you have taken the time to write a post in response to my dream but it's not really helpful or insightful. Looking back at a lat of your previous replies to my posts, they have all been like that - no attempt at interpreting just an uninsightful and unhelpful post. So if you are not going to attempt any interpretation then please don't post anything in reply to my posts. Much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
tandoorichick
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:50 am

If one dreamt was angry for God reason means she is honest.
If one dreamt was angry for material reason means she will be proud and won't heed to morals.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion