Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Disappearing drawing

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Disappearing drawing

Postby carlyml » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Yesterday I dreamt about some drawings I made. Its been a long time since I draw so yesterday I decided to get back at it and did some sketches. The dream was a random one but in different moments It happened that when I started talking about the drawing and wanted to show it to someone it wouldn't be in the book but the moment the other person went away the sketch will be in the book again.

What could it mean?
carlyml
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Disappearing drawing

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:53 pm

do the drawings relate to the person ???

maybe the disappearing of the images is protecting the intended recipient from seeing them ..

kind of like that in back to the future, when the photos change ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Disappearing drawing

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 am

If one dreamt was painting or drawing an animal means he will say lie to God.
If dreamt was painting or drawing a human body means his religion is corrupt.

If one dreamt he was painting or drawing means that he will be deceived by material
world.
Drawing faces is interpreted as a useless job. The Prophets/52.
If dreamt He painted drawings with henna on his hands means he is deceiver in his
job.
Painting and drawing may also mean:1- material decoration 2- useless job 3- deceive
ness and tricks 4-lie.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion