Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Jahiya singing

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Jahiya singing

Postby Prime » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:50 am

haven't been remembering my dreams much lately... But this morning I had a dream that I remembered partially...

But right now, all I remember to note is that i was sitting with my baby at a table, not sure where, but she started singing, as she is now, which is 7 years old, and her voice was wonderful, beautiful, powerful.. So much so that it almost moved me to tears and I remembered the dream the Lord gave me some months ago about her singing voice. Woke up at that point and even felt those emotions when I woke.

Will have to come back and make edits if I remember anything else.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion