Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Girl of Porcelain.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Girl of Porcelain.

Postby BandagedDemon01 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:32 am

Over a period of time I would at least have 3-4 dreams a night. Only one I can every remember by the time I have fully woken up. This one was so weird, not as weird as the last post I did(It felt so real it made me feel sick), but still weird enough.
Sorry if my dreams are long.

Dream Realm: Sees a giant building standing before me, me among forty-nine others waiting to step inside. We were going on a school trip and was asked kindly to attend. "What could this all about" I heard many say. I just stared at the massive doors

The doors opened and this tiny woman stepped out. "You must be class thirty-b" walks right to the top of the stairs and looks over us. "Welcome and please step inside." She gestured for us to come in. A tall man in a white suit walks up to her, whispers into her ear, she stared back at us for a moment, smiled slightly "Oh I see." Kept walking until we get to the massive lobby. As we all gathered together the woman had buggered off and we were left with the tall man "Welcome all, I am Sven you humble host of Arklight Tower. Today we will ask you to work in pairs, each in which will have a female and a male. You were all given a number. Communication is key when working in a team, so why don't we communicate and find our partners.

Looking down at my note I had the number seven. Seeing some have paired up I looks over to this boy, he too looked rather puzzled. I saw on his lips that he was muttering the number seven. I shyly walked over to him "Excuse me, but are you number seven?" Tilts head and waits for a response.

He straighten up to posture "Yes, are you?" Not sure how he felt, he had a blank expression. Had to tell if he was pleased or not.
"Yes I am." Smiles "So now we have paired up, wonder what is next" Pulls out my tiny notebook and slips in the sheet into a pocket sleeve. "Seems we are all paired up" People were in pairs, some seemed happy with the results, other neutral grounds and others not so fond. Already we could see different results that came out of this.

Sven waves his left hand "Now we have all been paired it's obvious from this this that you don't click as a class. Well hopefully by the end you will be best of buds" A grin forms on his face. "Now you are all probably wondering why are we here?" Leans down to stare a girl right in the eyes. "Simply to bond." Straightens up and chuckles "There are rumours that this place isn't what it seems, that is holds a bit of mystery. Maybe it is true, maybe it isn't" Begins to walk off "Enjoy your time. you have to bond for twelve hours, good luck and hope you make it" *A deep chuckle escapes his lips one more before he disappears.

I looked to the boy I was paired with, noticed he had already started to wonder about the place. "Wait up!" Runs over to him "I'm sorry, but as the guy said, we have to hangout for twelve hours." Thinks for a moment, "I am Mala, lovely to meet you" Smiles at him.

The boy fixed up his glasses "Ren" Finds an elevator and goes inside, pulling me in "I am curious about the place. My grandfather told me stories and I want to see if they are true" The level on the screen said ninth floor. "Here is a library" Ren goes to the furthest table in the room sits down "After the sixth hour weird things happen,people start vanishing and ones known as the "Special one" Shall rise and hunt the rest down." Ren Looks around as he spoke then stares right at me. "And you probably wonder why I came knowing this. Well those whom don't attend, bad things happen to them and their family and not only that, the partner of this twisted game suffers. SO in the case it would've been you."

I heard voices "Mhmm." I rushed through the bookshelves until I open twin wooden doors, at the front of the room a woman shrouded in black was talking to a group. Her eyes connected with mine "Seems our subject could hear us talking about her."

"Subject, who you calling subject?" Ren grabs my shoulder and whispers "Ease up, you don't know who you are dealing with." I shrugged his hand off me. "I don't care." Marches out of the room.

I lays on the library's couch,arms crossed and staring at the stain glass window. Ren sat down "You need to rest. I'll keep watch" I sat up and snuggled up to him, my eyes shutting. Whispers echoing in my head. Ren shrugged me awake. "Mala wake up. sixth hour is upon us!" I opens my eyes and jumps up "What?"

Ren rushed out of the room. I followed and found myself alone in a hallway with many doors. I noticed movement behind a door. it opened and a crazed looking boy pops out "Found you" Reached for me. "Get away!"

Turns to run and the man in white grabs my wrists, his face close to mine "Beautiful, such fear, tightens his grip "Ah I see the fear, it grows" music begins to play, he begins to waltz with me, dancing me towards a giant crystal door, inside was the lady from before some of her henchmen and at the alter stood Ren. "Subject is here." Danced me into the room and then tripped me so I was on my knees.

Ren walks down to where I was knelt. “Brilliant, you will be used for the special one…or more like she’ll be reborn in you.” Lifts my chin “Beautiful, isn’t it?”

“No, more like it’s stupid” I smack his hand away, standing up. “I’m out.” Turns to walk away but the man in white pins me to the wall “You aren’t going anywhere” Strokes my cheek and licks my neck slowly “Mhmm, how you taste so sweet.” I kicked the guy and ran towards the alter, looking down at the notes, realising something, with a grin “I see, well if you excuse me” without any of them realising I took a knife from the table and hurried out. “Library…”

Gets out and into the library “There must be somewhere I can hide…somewhere I could” Stares down at the knife. “I am sorry” Gazes up at the stain glass. “They will not get me…” Draw the knife up but a hand stops me

“Can’t have you doing that” Ren held the knife “You die then this horror repeats till we can complete it.” Leans down “Innocent people would have died for no reason.” He kisses my cheek “You will lead our people into darkness. You will be beautiful my lady” I felt s a hit to the head and blacked out.

Woke to find myself tied to the alter, people chanting and the corpse of a beautiful girl, her skin pale, she looks like a porcelain doll. With the chanting, I saw a dark mist rise from the body and towards me. Ren gazes down at the girl then to me “You will rise again.” Raises the knife as the mist gets close to me, it crept over my body and seeped into me. Ren plunged the knife into my chest.

“This morning you were living as Mala, but know you rise as Lady Jamilia Rosenstein.” I opened my eyes, the man in white greeted me “My lady” I stared at him “I live on and so all will fall”

I woke up.

So if anyone can help decipher the meaning, all help is welcomed and appreciated.

Kind Regards B.D
BandagedDemon01
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Fragile Beauty

Postby Superman1 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:56 pm

Again, amazing to me how you, or anyone, can recall so much in such detail. So it must be because you give full attention to yourself, and to detail.

Unless 49 means something to you, it's 1 shy of 50, relating to a learning, maybe regarding the others, which was massive.
The feminine was tiny, the masculine tall and positive which you should listen to, to understand. This could relate to your next dream about your ex boyfriend.
Sven
Old Norse for "young man" or "young warrior." "minor, youth."
The name Sven is most often used as a boy name or male name.

The woman buggered off could sound like what this normal part of you does, so maybe you wanted more assertion or control. Or the passive side of you needed to go for this.
Arclight or arc light may refer to: arc lamp, a type of electrical lighting apparatus;
An electric arc or arc discharge is an electrical breakdown of a gas that produces an ongoing electrical discharge.

"Welcome all, I am Sven you humble host of Arklight Tower. Today we will ask you to work in pairs, each in which will have a female and a male."

Making sense now? The guy was white like light. You said, "I see," upon listening. You see the light. Perhaps by breaking down the raw you or energy or darkness, power and light can be produced. And the Tower is high, so may mean how you want to be above things. Or perhaps how you put yourself above things too much.
This seeing can connect to: How welcoming this man was, being asked kindly at the start, and communication, in a team, to find your partner in whatever context.
So it's about pairs, maybe within and outside.
And class 30b might mean 3 and 0, second. 3 can mean the resolution of 2, the pairs, a new view of it, so 0 can means not done yet. That's all I can think that could be.
You were all given a number sounds like being in line, or in turn, in order or in place.

So you had 7. That other number, besides 3, that recurs surprisingly frequently in dreams. The only real connection I can make is 7 colors of the rainbow - making white - and 7 chakras if you believe that. So maybe a balance or completeness is a close idea.
Then you saw your youthful male side, the boy, puzzled like you, who also wanted to utter what this 7 meant.
You were shy, and maybe he means the opposite, which you wanted to respond to or maybe you wait to respond.
So this other side of you straightens up. And now you've found it, wonder what is next, or how to go about joining with it.
You could see the different potential results: Happy, neutral, not fond.

You didn't click with it, but hoped to fully - perhaps explaining 7 - and be best buds with him by the end. Interestingly Sven, the male teacher of this class, is almost seven. Not 7 years old, but the word seven.
Wondering why you are there, it was to bond this male part with you, the female, possibly to submit to it - as Sven leaned down - and see it - as he stared at the girl in the eyes. Maybe it isn't what it seems, is a bit of mystery. But for a day, or half that day like you are one half, and most of the waking hours, you had to bond and probably would deeply like it.
After you thought about it, you introduced yourself to him as Mala.
Mala
In Greek - high tower. Most often a girl name.

He is Ren.
Ren:
in Japanese - arranger
In Welsh - Ruler
In English - Raven
The name Ren is a unisex name and can be used for a boy or girl.

Fixing his glasses, his seeing, he wants to go inside and elevate you. He is curious. His level was the ninth floor. One below pairing, or as far as one can go. Here is the learning, where he goes to the farthest table, where usually more than one gather.
"After the sixth hour weird things happen. People start vanishing and ones known as the "Special one" Shall rise and hunt the rest down."

One before seven. Perhaps if you ignore what you have seen, relationships suffer. Maybe what is special to you is worth questioning.
Ren Looks around as he spoke then stares right at me. "And you probably wonder why I came knowing this. Well those whom don't attend, bad things happen to them and their family and not only that, the partner of this twisted game suffers. SO in the case it would've been you."

You have learned that if you don't pair with this inner guy, you suffer.

You hear your inner voice or voices of others, and see death in the group or in communication.
That can refer to Raven, which is the first bird at a corpse, so is blackly associated with death.
You got angry then, maybe for not having control or not having this knowledge, as the young guy grabbed your shoulder, that could mean responsibility in it.

So after storming out, you were on the couch, feeling defensive or closed, and needed a break but still keeping watch on your affectionate goal which you needed to close your normal eyes to, to see.
But already the sixth hour had come and you had to wake up.

Maybe you ran, but still must follow, though afraid.
Even though this idea turned crazy it still danced with you and tripped you into submission, for the beautiful special rebirth.
Or maybe it was a stupid idea, that you wanted out of.
Yet how sweet to express yourself like you saw. But while he licked your face you kicked him.
But you seemed to recall what you first saw of this sacred idea, that it was to be enjoyable, to make you happy.
Yet you want to hide.
Want to end the misery of it, but only Ren can do that probably.
“You die then this horror repeats till we can complete it.”

But maybe you have to die in a sense, to complete yourself, by becoming this new you.
“Innocent people would have died for no reason.” He kisses my cheek “You will lead our people into darkness. You will be beautiful my lady” I felt a hit to the head and blacked out.

Maybe you awoke then to how fragile you are, this beauty unreal and pale, and what the darkness gives rise to, or what it can give rise to:The light or seeing you want. And only the strong you can end the heart of darkness.

“This morning you were living as Mala, but now you rise as Lady Jamilia Rosenstein.” I opened my eyes, the man in white greeted me “My lady” I stared at him “I live on and so all will fall.”

Jamilia
In African, -vaiant of Jameelah: chaste. (Swahili).
A unisex name and can be used for a boy or girl name (male or female).

Rosenstein
Dweller near a very red, old stone

German couldn't be clearer. Rose Stone. I think this means stone heart. You were stabbed in the heart by your old darkness, which you so dearly wanted the light to do. :heartpump:

Chaste: abstaining from extramarital, or from all, sexual intercourse.
This could mean not pairing with this other side of you, the light. So you (and others relatively) will fall as long as you or the darkness do not 'die.'

♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This really is like an in depth story, but a work of fact. And with a very profound ending, about your profound beginning.
Even how many names you have, four times as many as a normal dreams that usually have one name. I had to look up five!!!!! Including a second name I haven't had to do in all history: Rosenstein.
Quite an classepic (new word, formed by bonding two).

Did you get all my ideas though? Ask if you have any questions.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion