Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

extortion and sex slavery

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

extortion and sex slavery

Postby abbynormal » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:10 pm

I dreamt I was at work in the hospital, I was late and people were calling my name angrily, to report to this operating room or that one, and I tried stuffing my street clothes into my locker but for some reason it was full-up of various things i'd absent-mindedly crammed in there at quitting times, countless quitting times in the past in a hurry to get the hell out the door, and the locker wouldn't close so I just said to hell with it and reported to work, and as soon as I could get away I rushed back to the locker room only to find it had been emptied, and as I was saying "UH OH" to myself, I looked around a corner and there was some employee who told me, "you shouldn't have left your locker open, now I will charge you money to get your stuff back." I eventually persuaded him to let me have my drivers' license and car keys back, he let me dig through my things in a box, and failed to find my car insurance card. then he told me he wanted me to be his sex slave. then I awoke. :shock:
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: extortion and sex slavery

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:25 am

Losing car keys means not achieving a wish at work is on the way.

Sex slave means forced to do helps and favors.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion