Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I Died and was Possibly in "Limbo?"

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I Died and was Possibly in "Limbo?"

Postby em2017 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:10 pm

I've never read about dream interpretation so I want to give as much detail and background as I do not know what is or is not important.

Like most people, if I were to remember a dream, it would be a once in a while occurrence and I would only get foggy tidbits of it somewhere in the middle of the day. Unlike those instances, this dream was 100% realistic and I could remember it perfectly almost as if the situation actually happened. Everything that I may have forgotten is simply because I didn't think that I would need to write anything down because the dream was so realistic. It's been about six months since I've had a spiritual experience and about a month or month and a half since I was able to see some sort of life form for the briefest of instances out of the corner of my eye(again, don't even know if this is related). After my spiritual experience, my construct of reality shattered and I began to be able to see the life force of plant life and trees. I think that I'm starting to believe in reincarnation(the Buddhist interpretation of it), but I am not far along in my spiritual journey to say whether I do believe it or not. I mention this because I think that the rebirth process was where my dream was located, despite it being in an environment familiar to me.

I've been living on my own for five years since the age of eighteen and I am a store director for a family owned grocery store. While my employers care greatly about me, I am greatly detached from them(have suffered extreme depression and social anxiety until recently). My dream took place in the grocery store where I am employed, right next to the produce department. The entire environment was 100% real, as if I were standing there in person, like the cartoons or movies where a person turns into a "ghost," except I was living flesh, not transparent, even though no one else could see me. I didn't know that I had died, but I knew that I was dead due to the context of the situation. I was weeping and on my knees, shouting in between cries things like "this isn't fair," "it shouldn't be like this," referring not only to my death, but to my death at my young age. In front of me stood my bosses, even though only one of them was part of my actual dream. By the looks of it, they knew that I was dead and the wife(with whom I share a closer relationship with) was definitely in grief. When I noticed her standing in front of me, I reached out in desperation, yelling her name. Oddly enough, she was able to hear me, as she looked up(not in my direction) after calling out to her, as if she heard her name far in the distance. I continued to weep uncontrollably while yelling for pity and for her name. While all this occurred, I felt the presence of a person or two behind me, but I don't believe that I ever got a glimpse of them. When I was fully aware of their presence I awoke and was unable to get back to sleep. To be fair, my alarm was set to go off in half an hour anyways.
em2017
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I Died and was Possibly in "Limbo?"

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:02 am

Death is interpreted as removing a constraint ( life ) to achieve a better life ( after life).
so, you dream is interpreted as you will have a problem solved or removed.

Crying if in tears means you will have a happiness soon.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
A group are Messy dreams that are caused by dad food or drinks and have no meaning.
A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repeatition is caused the dream.
What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion