Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cat and kittens

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Cat and kittens

Postby Cat-ish » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Wake up in my dream and I see the head of a beautiful Persian white female Cat. She is fully bodied. Her fur is white and almost airy and glowing, Then I see 6 new kitties, all white with a bit of gray I am very happy about them and my Persian cat. Then It is dark, night time I believe, and see the kitties all over and notice they have pee and more all over a wooden floor, (I do not have wood floors in my house) They are wide plank with round like rosettes I get upset at the kitties because I have to be careful not to step on their mess. I tried to clean the mess with what I believe to be chlorine. The wide wooden planks I saw in my dream are just like the ones of niece's home.I am miffed at the kitties, but not really upset. and in my dream I tell myself that "it was bound to happen" Is a kind resignation, as if what do you expect from babies? BTW I am 75 years old, and live alone and way over the age of babies! LOL
Cat-ish
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cat and kittens

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:23 am

Cat is interpreted as a corrupt thief.
If one dreamt a cat came into his house means a thief person will come there.
If dreamt a cat ate something in his house means something will be stolen there.
If dreamt he killed a cat means he will overcome a thief.

If dreamt he killed a cat and skinned it means he will take back the stolen money.
If one dreamt of a cat after sunrise means he will get ill for six days .
Cat may also mean 1- a sorrow 2-a tale bearer 3- a kind woman 4- A fight 5- an
illness.

Kitties pee means children money.
Wood means lie and deceive.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
A group are Messy dreams that are caused by dad food or drinks and have no meaning.
A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repeatition is caused the dream.
What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Lady Daffodil » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:18 am

I also dream a lot about cats and kittens, but in my case it's only because I just :heartpump: the little critters! Sometimes I dream that all the cats I've ever had are back with us (my husband and me). Other times I dream that we've all of a sudden acquired a bunch of other cats. Recently I dreamed about being in a room full of adorable kittens! I love cat dreams! Hey, what this forum needs is a cat emoji!
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby operatormike » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 am

Dear Cat-ish,

I am guessing that you are a woman. I have found that when a woman dreams of a cat, it is usually a symbol of herself or another woman. When she dreams of kittens, it is usually a symbol of little girls or at least children.

So the beautiful Persian cat could be you. Since you are 75, your natural hair color is likely white. My mother had beautiful white hair when she got older. The way you describe the cat, it seems like it represents the purity of your soul. Although it might represent some other woman, perhaps a friend.

The kittens seem to represent either children or some young people whom you feel responsible for. They could even be adults perhaps. The peeing and pooping is a symbol of undisciplined emotional behavior of some kind. These kittens are ruled by their instincts rather than being mature. You feel responsible, you clean up the mess, but you understand that they have not learned properly as of this stage of their life: "it is bound to happen".

Chlorine is a purifier, so I see that as you trying to teach them to control themselves and be better.

Also from the Dream Dictionary here I found:
Floorboards
To notice the floorboards in your dream suggests that you are being protective of the things that are important to you.
This seems to be in line with the theme of you feeling responsible for these younger ones.

I hope that this helps some.
Peace,
Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams;
Dream, dream away
Magic in the air
Was magic in the air?
I believe, yes I believe
More I cannot say
What more can I say?---John Lennon
who looks insided, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby OneTwoThreeFour » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:55 am

I like operatormike's explanation.

But, I also wonder if your niece has children. I know mentioned the planks looking like those in your niece's home.
OneTwoThreeFour
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion