Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Seeing younger self?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Seeing younger self?

Postby CD413 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:32 pm

I dreamt that I was walking into my friend's wedding.
The wedding was being held at a funeral home, though. Not a particular one I've been to, but I could just tell that's where it was.
As I waited for the wedding to begin and mingled with some guests, I noticed the "artwork" around the room was all photos of me from my childhood. As I asked the person running the venue about them, they just said they bought them as art.
"But that's me. Those are pictures of me as a child."
I knew it was a funeral home in the dream, but I didn't want to upset anyone by bringing it to anyone's attention.
I was very concerned that a funeral home would have photos of me as a child, when I started to realize I was dreaming. I started trying to find a meaning behind it all.
As I pondered, the three/four year old me came up to me. She/I didn't talk, we just kind of played and acknowledged that we knew who we were, but no one else seemed to notice.
I woke up still confused and was wondering if anyone might have any insight?
I am married (since July of 2016), I have a three month old daughter, and my 25th birthday is this Thursday.
I'm not sure if that information may help, but those are sort of the themes that come up when I try to understand this.

Thank you for reading
CD413
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Seeing younger self?

Postby katherinemerry » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:58 am

It is good preference lot of brood assignment assistance new design and learning, information and interest expand for it. I appreciated your effort and inspiration.
katherinemerry
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby famitofu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:29 am

Love is singing for the pain is beautiful, no day no month pen name ... basketball games
famitofu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:51 am

Attending a funeral home means; 1- you will have a managing position 2- you will attend a wedding ceremony.
You were seeing yourself so young means you will make a mistake and will feel sorry.
Please update in a few days toa few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:44 pm

as a child .. did you lose something ???

to me .. that's what the funeral home could be about ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion