Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I dreamt about Area 51.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

What are the odds that I would dream about something like this?

Very slim!
No votes
Higher than you know!
67%
I'm not sure.
No votes
Dead bisons? And you didn't know that they lived there prior to your dream? Extremely slim!
33%
One in a million!
No votes

Total votes : 3

I dreamt about Area 51.

Postby The Area 51 Dreamer » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:01 am

Hi. This is my first time posting on here. So, I apologize if I am posting in the wrong area of the Forum.

Here's a rapid couple of facts that I want to share:

• I live far from Area 51. Like, real far.
  • I didn't know that there were bisons or animals of the same family in that general area, until I did some research after I saw a resemblance on a road sign on a YouTube video to the animals I saw at the very end of my dream. (Rachel, Nevada.).

All right. Now, I am ready to inform about the dream itself. It starts with myself and my parents on a road trip in the States. My Dad and I knew where we were close to, when we saw that we were at Rachel, Nevada. We decided to go to Area 51, and, for reasons unknown, I was able to separate myself from my physical body. And, strangely, I was able to carry my camera, and I blew right past the gates. I took photos like you wouldn't believe. (Even of the famous signs.) I just kept on pressing the shutter, aiming randomly. However, the security forces weren't around. It was like as if they weren't able to detect me.

At any rate, next thing I knew, I was at a family diner (Not the one close to Area 51. It was fancier than that diner) with my parents, and I was combing through the photos I took. I heard a Police Siren as I did so, though it wasn't in regards to me. However, to my horror, I couldn't find any photos of the Camo Dude trucks. I felt like the fact that I was missing the famous white trucks in my photo collection, it made my photo gallery in my camera feel incomplete. So, we decided to head back to Area 51, in the hope that there would be a certain white truck at the top of the hill from where they watch for people who want to try to trespass. Upon arrival, I was able to pick up a strange odour. I just wanted to get photo of the truck and head back home with my parents. When I opened the car door, the smell got a lot more intense. When I looked up, I didn't see any white truck. Instead, I saw a dead bison, or an animal of the same family. At that point, I woke up.

I am mystified, as I didn't even know that there were bison-like animals in Rachel, Nevada. And, it mystifies me on why I had to dream about one of the most secretive places on Earth, not to mention, being able to go past the gates without any detection. In any case, this is a dream I won't ever forget. I am still somewhat nervous about posting this, as I fear that I will get a visit from the mysterious Men in Black. Yet, on the same token, I hope that I can have some aspects of my dream cleared up.

Thanks for reading about my dream. And, I am thankful to everyone that wants to help me decipher what the dream was about.
The Area 51 Dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What is Not Known About Area 51.

Postby Superman1 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Your nervousness proves justified.
Truth be untold, anyone who even dreams about the most secretive and most closely guarded area on Earth that is Area 51 does have real visits from the mysterious Men in Black and are never heard from again. Even bison are never herd again. Cattle are not the only mutilations either. But you just don't hear about the other ones. The non-animal ones. The human ones.
Do you know how many people go missing each year, and how many return? And they are not all UFO abductions, let me tell ya.
You've probably heard about the secret dealings the US government has with aliens. But sometimes how they can pick up people is not in the body. Sometimes it might be in those white trucks. But sometimes dreams are prophetic. Sometimes dreams are even more than that.

:alien:

IF the dream could have been symbolic though, it might be this:

Area 51 means secret and aliens.
It starts with myself and my parents on a road trip.

You separated yourself, past the impossible gates, photographed signs of being famous or known, unlike an alien being unknown, no security.
You kept recording this as if it was your important vision. However, you kept pressing the shutter could sound like being shut out in some way.

Next thing I knew, I was at a family diner.

I just wanted to get photo of the truck and head back home with my parents.

(After smelling something strange)...
I saw a dead bison, or an animal of the same family.

Can you see a picture emerging, relating to your life?

To my horror, I couldn't find any photos of the Camo Dude trucks.

Does that mean blending in? Or being unseen, like Area 51? Like the bison, which might mean feeling defensive for not being one of the herd.
The police siren was then, it was wrong like a crime. Maybe missing what was famous, or known, again, making you feel incomplete.

So there may be a context to this, or a situation. Maybe not the family but they mean who you know. Maybe you felt you were trespassed against.
Overall it might mean you feel a bit alienated and want to be more known.

I vote for more votes!
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: I dreamt about Area 51.

Postby The Area 51 Dreamer » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:41 am

Superman1 wrote:Your nervousness proves justified.
Truth be untold, anyone who even dreams about the most secretive and most closely guarded area on Earth that is Area 51 does have real visits from the mysterious Men in Black and are never heard from again. Even bison are never herd again. Cattle are not the only mutilations either. But you just don't hear about the other ones. The non-animal ones. The human ones.
Do you know how many people go missing each year, and how many return? And they are not all UFO abductions, let me tell ya.
You've probably heard about the secret dealings the US government has with aliens. But sometimes how they can pick up people is not in the body. Sometimes it might be in those white trucks. But sometimes dreams are prophetic. Sometimes dreams are even more than that.

You separated yourself, past the impossible gates, photographed signs of being famous or known, unlike an alien being unknown, no security.
You kept recording this as if it was your important vision. However, you kept pressing the shutter could sound like being shut out in some way.

Does that mean blending in? Or being unseen, like Area 51? Like the bison, which might mean feeling defensive for not being one of the herd.
The police siren was then, it was wrong like a crime. Maybe missing what was famous, or known, again, making you feel incomplete.

So there may be a context to this, or a situation. Maybe not the family but they mean who you know. Maybe you felt you were trespassed against.

I vote for more votes!

Don't worry none. I haven't disappeared, or anything like that.
Interesting reply. I do feel like I am not well-known on a website called DeviantArt. I also feel like I am unseen, like Area 51. However, it feels like that is changing, though, at a slow pace. Perhaps, I was trying to get some really nice photos to show to the Director of Community Relations of DeviantArt, since she loves photography.

Of course, I wouldn't have shown anything that would be potentially unsafe to show. I would've only shown photos that would be legal to share with her. The primary reason for that, I suppose, is that I could show the Director that I can take photos of anything that I could set my mind to. So, I hope that I can join the Community Relations Team on DeviantArt, someday, as I am struggling to join the Community Relations Team. Like, I got put down for "not learning" (Basically the words of a former Community Volunteer), when I simply learn differently. A current Community Volunteer seems to think that there's something "wrong" with me, if I can't learn how to join the Community Relations Team by going through the same passage as anyone else. To me, it feels like discrimination on someone's part. If it is, I might present a case to a court of law that exposes a very big flaw in how Community Volunteers are trained. Part of the Community Relations Team's vision is to empower, yet, they don't seem to be able to tolerate different learning styles. The former Community Volunteer that I mentioned, he was quite a harsh "teacher". At any rate, I hope that this information can justify some aspects of the bizarre dream that I had. And, if you are on DeviantArt, I can point out the Comment where the harsh guy tells me that I "don't learn".
The Area 51 Dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What is Not Known About Area 51.

Postby The Area 51 Dreamer » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Superman1 wrote:Your nervousness proves justified.

I vote for more votes!

I'm wondering about what you mean by you vote for more votes?
The Area 51 Dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:52 pm

what is the distance that you live "far" from Area 51 ???

and have you dreamed of Area 51 previously ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby The Area 51 Dreamer » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:07 am

aussie_musician wrote:what is the distance that you live "far" from Area 51 ???

and have you dreamed of Area 51 previously ???

I live in Ontario, Canada. The closest I was to Area 51 was when I was visiting the State of Michigan. That was the only time I have been in the States.

I never dreamt about Area 51 prior. And, the dream sure seemed real, save for the part where I separated myself from my physical body.
The Area 51 Dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Superman1 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:38 pm

"I vote for more votes!" referred to your voting thing at the top, for more people to vote. There was only 2.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Area 51 Dreamer » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:19 am

Ah, ok. Well, I hope that more votes come in.
The Area 51 Dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Batman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:31 pm

Now there is 3!

This dream could go to this site... as aliens / blah blah blah ... (Well this is FAR OUT ... stuff ) and your close too it...

I probably think the city (name) is meant as a clue...

As Bi :wave: son go...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:13 pm

you're all closer to Area 51 .. than what I am ..

:)

and I'm not voting ..

the choices don't really appeal to me ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby The Area 51 Dreamer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 am

aussie_musician wrote:you're all closer to Area 51 .. than what I am ..

and I'm not voting ..

the choices don't really appeal to me ..

Which choices don't appeal to you? Which option(s) would you like on the Poll?
The Area 51 Dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm

well ..

all the options don't appeal to me .. because its a question ..

that you yourself .. have the answer to ..

no one else can answer it for you ..

WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Area 51 Dreamer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:42 am

Ok.
The Area 51 Dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sylvie2014 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:33 am

Hi,

You might want also to look at the meaning of number 51. It could give you more clues of what your dream is trying to tell you. I dream of numbers a lot and their interpretations are very in line to my situations. Here are some of the interpretations of number 51:

From the book Angel Numbers 101 (from Doreen Virtue): http://www.angeltherapy.com/numbers-result/51
51: Keep positive thoughts about the changes you're desiring and experiencing.

From Joanne Sacred Scribes: http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogsp ... mbers.html
ANGEL NUMBER 51

Number 51 is made up of the energies and attributes of number 5 and number 1. Number 5 brings the attributes and energies of personal freedom and courage, adventure and expansion, making positive life choices, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness, motivation and progress, major life changes and auspicious opportunities. Number 1 relates to new beginnings, ambition and tenacity, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition, striving forward, achievement, success and attainment.

Angel Number 51 is a message from your angels to keep your focus on positive outcomes and remain optimistic about current life changes. These changes are necessary and your angels want you to know that they will be of long-term benefit to you and your loved ones. Trust that your angels are ensuring that results and outcomes will be positive and that you are safe and protected, always. Give any fears or worries to the angels for healing and transmutation and trust that all is going to Divine plan.

Angel Number 51 is a message that it is time to put your priorities in order and get to work serving your soul mission and life purpose. Our thoughts bring about our life circumstances and we create our own realities. Positive thoughts and actions bring about positive energy, so have faith in your own intuition and trust that the changes you make in your life will be positive and auspicious for you. 

Look forward to wonderful new beginnings.

Number 51 also relates to number 6 (5+1=6) and Angel Number 6.

Hope this helps! :)
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The Area 51 Dreamer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:28 am

Thanks for the information, Sylvie2014.
The Area 51 Dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion