Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Feeling protective about my property

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Feeling protective about my property

Postby Alpha1004 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:45 pm

The other night I saw this dream where I was at the front door of my house and my mom was beside me. A man was coming towards us. I didn't know him. As I was asking him who he was and what did he want he kept moving forward as though he wasn't even listening to me and tried to pass me. I remember pushing him and saying that that was my home and that he wasn't gonna get inside without my permission. I remember waking up at the moment I pushed him. Does this mean anything?
Alpha1004
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Feeling protective about my property

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:27 pm

has anything like this actually happened for you ???

maybe you need to stand your ground .... ????
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Feeling protective about my property

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Protection of the property and home means a good personality,like defend from the home town and country.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion