Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

whoah! :o

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

whoah! :o

Postby abbynormal » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:45 pm

I dreamt my dad got hired to convert his basement [of the house I grew up in] into a new auxiliary wing of the local military hospital. meanwhile I was in my bedroom auto-fellating myself when I was disturbed by a commotion coming up from the basement so I reluctantly stopped what I was doing and went downstairs to see what the commotion was about, when I discovered the hospital wing conversion, it had just started and only a few patients were there, the lighting wasn't even all installed so it was mostly dark and gloomy down there, I went to a corner bedroom that was one of the only hospital rooms fully converted and functioning, and noticed a side room/closet, inside of which had a yellow silicone sex toy shaped like a full-sized pony, and thought about mounting it for some whoopee when I was distracted by one of the nurses who asked me if my limp was better, for apparently inĀ  the dream world I took a tumble a few days earlier, and twisted my knee- perhaps this was reflective of a sore knee I have in waking life. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: whoah! :o

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:25 pm

what is .. in your words "auto-fellating " .. ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby abbynormal » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:09 pm

aussie_musician wrote:what is .. in your words "auto-fellating " .. ???

an X-rated kinky thing, I will let you google it to maintain the pg-rating of this site.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:56 pm

:lol:

you've given me enough info without needing to google it ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Hi-Ho Whoah! :o

Postby Superman1 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:44 pm

Maybe you want to heal what is deep in you, and it's wanting communication that would be very pleasurable, that connection, but it's hard to do that with yourself. Auto means self.
But you were disturbed by what was deeper. A commotion sounds like argurment, conflict, where you discovered the healing centre a bit dark and gloomy now.
Maybe you have gotten used to functioning alone where you saw the idea of mounting a better motivation or power, though was small and not yet real, representing that exciting connection.
Then you were distracted by the need to heal one side of your movement and power that was hurt. That could be from others.
You had taken a fall that maybe has twisted you where you need to bend, in order to get ahead.

Maybe actually in reality you had taken a tumble a few days earlier, within, or seen it, or it just seems like yesterday but affects you as much now, creating that physical hurt there which is a sign of it affecting your reality.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby abbynormal » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:53 pm

that was one of those dreams that could just as well have been a result of poor digestion, as anything.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion