Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

whoah! :o

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

whoah! :o

Postby abbynormal » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:45 pm

I dreamt my dad got hired to convert his basement [of the house I grew up in] into a new auxiliary wing of the local military hospital. meanwhile I was in my bedroom auto-fellating myself when I was disturbed by a commotion coming up from the basement so I reluctantly stopped what I was doing and went downstairs to see what the commotion was about, when I discovered the hospital wing conversion, it had just started and only a few patients were there, the lighting wasn't even all installed so it was mostly dark and gloomy down there, I went to a corner bedroom that was one of the only hospital rooms fully converted and functioning, and noticed a side room/closet, inside of which had a yellow silicone sex toy shaped like a full-sized pony, and thought about mounting it for some whoopee when I was distracted by one of the nurses who asked me if my limp was better, for apparently inĀ  the dream world I took a tumble a few days earlier, and twisted my knee- perhaps this was reflective of a sore knee I have in waking life. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: whoah! :o

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:25 pm

what is .. in your words "auto-fellating " .. ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion