Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I was a penguin

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I was a penguin

Postby Ali_Doll.Face » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:14 pm

I dreamt I was a penguin in the south pole. I was waddling (yes, waddling) around by myself. All of a sudden a group of large grey wolves showed up out of nowhere. They started stalking me, and then started chasing me. I ran and ran until, once again out of nowhere, a sleeping bag appeared. I ducked into the bag to hide. They tore up the bag, feathers were flying all over the place, until there was nothing but the feathers left. But I was left completely alone like they couldn't even tell I was there and they ran off. That's where I woke up.

I had this dream a long time ago but still looking for a solid meaning. Any ideas?
Ali_Doll.Face
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion