Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Therapist gives me a PEACH!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Therapist gives me a PEACH!

Postby Zandydream » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:50 pm

So this happened while mediating not dreaming.
I guess it's kinda the same thing.
Just wondering what it means.

So my therapist was standing in front of me
And he handed me a fruit which was a peach.
I looked down at the palms of my hands of this peach.
The peach was bigger than usual peach. It was almost bright orange. I mean you could've mistake it for a orange. Anyway I said to my therapist "It's a peach"
Then he the therapist said "Yes it's a peach" I said again "It's a peach" and then he said again "Yes its peach"
My therapist seemed awfully happy about the peach.
He kept smiling at me each time he said "its a peach" where as I was feeling confused trying to make out what does he mean by this fruit.
I asked "Why a peach?"
And he just keep saying "It's a peach"
So I asked again "Why a peach"?
And he said this "It's your decision what you do with it"
As he smilied.
So I just take a little bite and it actually tasted really nice. As I bite it I could see dark orange redish colour of inside of the peach.

What does this mean?
Zandydream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Therapist is a PEACH!

Postby Superman1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Looks like the potential for happiness is in your hands. :apple:
The definition of the thing, or analysis, is not the thing. So maybe you have to taste life's juicy sweetness, to see what is there. :heartpump:
And you saw this in meditation which is the process of becoming, or is an action.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion