Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

4 dreams?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

4 dreams?

Postby Exo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:30 am

I was at school and it seemed that my locker was on the same wall as the classroom I was supposed to be attending. I couldn't get my locker to open (which is a common trend in my dreams) and I worried about it so I asked my teacher if I could get something out of my locker which I thought gave me extra time. I finally opened it with a combination I can't remember and I went to class. As soon as I got there the teacher (a teacher I have who I really hate) threw a pile of papers at me and one shoe and told me to pass them out to the owners. I tried the shoes first but I couldn't figure out what the names on the shoe said.

Someone, a kid I know named Colton, whispered to his friend and told him it was Carsen’s (I remember it being spelled that way on the shoe). I didn't know any Besides the one who moved away. I went back to the other shoe and I just threw it somewhere so I didn't have to worry about it. I asked this helper teacher what these names said on the papers but she wasn't sure. She told me to put a paper in the laundry basket (there were laundry baskets with papers in them) where the teacher was. So I did. The teacher yelled at me and the helper teacher just acted like she wasn't part of it. The bell rang and it was back to the locker situation.

Next dream I had was at this weird place. I think it was a shark themed obstacle course. It was a kind like in many video games called a deathrun. A person pressed a button and that made the obstacle activate. My dad, mom, little sister, older sister, and I were trying to get past the obstacles and reach the end. I remember my dad and I being very good at it, but I remember later having to push my stubborn little sister through. I remember being able to go back through where the buttons were and press them. I wasn't any good, but I tried. Then I remembered having to run and that was about it.

I don't know if any of these dreams are connected or not, but here's the next one. I was in this forest area and I don't know what was happening. I think I was either running or playing a game.

Next dream. I was with my friend and she told me she was going to this gas station for the day. I told her I'd go to, but when I got there it was really crappy and run down. I wanted my mom to pick me up so I could go to a bigger city. I waited for her and there was this truck filled high with something. I think it was some sort of cheap snack. I went inside and there were two tiny signs. One said the store name which I forgot and one said a derogatory term which was apparently her name. I asked someone if the store sign was the name and they said yes. I woke up after that.
Exo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion