Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Really Creepy Dream (2nd dream with this theme this week)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Really Creepy Dream (2nd dream with this theme this week)

Postby Gamer M » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Was in some building, in the hallway with my Mother. We were sitting on some long carpeted rug. Five large doors were lined together down the left side of the hallway. No doors on the right. All of a sudden, a hand reached out from under the door and began pulling the rug under the door. Soon hundreds of hands (Belonging to many different races) reached under the doors. They pulled the rug. My mom and I ran to get out of the hallway. Once we were out of the hallway, my mom went and sat down at some table with the rest of my family. I stood in the hallway's doorway (looking at the hands pulling the carpet completely under the doors). I held onto the hallway's door frame. All of a sudden, all of the doors opened towards me. I could see all of the people standing there. They stared at me. I knew they were ghosts. I said, "Hi". They told me to come closer. I just stood there. I figured they would pull me through the door if I moved. They told me that only I can free them. Then they thanked me. Said that since I was in the hallway they are free to leave. They warned me that an evil man escaped as well. He was looking for me. I saw him coming from the distance. I tried to close the hallway off (it was apparently some kind of portal) but I couldn't block it. I took off running. I ran to I came to some creepy farm. Man appeared. He growled, "You're coming with me. I'm going to drag you to ___. (The opposite of Heaven). His eyes glowed a blinding red all of a sudden. It really hurt my eyes. I tried to avoid direct eye contact. I prayed to God for protection. I eventually woke-up. The "man" was unable to get me. My nose bled for some reason when I woke-up.

That is the second creepy dream like this one this week. What's up with that?

The other dream I had earlier this week was:

I was home alone in a haunted house (supposedly my home). A man with glowing red eyes walked by. I approached him. He tried to attack me when I got close. Told him to not attack me. Asked his name. He wanted to know why I needed to know his name. He didn't tell me right away. However, he eventually said it was Luminum. He said something in a foreign language (Maybe Egyptian, Hebrew, or Latin- not sure). I was like "What!?" All of a sudden, a spear went through my back. Another through my left side. Extreme excruciating pain. He laughed and kicked me down the stairs. I saw fire, but I woke-up. I wasn't scared as I was falling though. I knew I would be alright.
Gamer M
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Really Creepy Dream (2nd dream with this theme this week

Postby Gamer M » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Any Ideas? Please......Thank you!
Gamer M
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Really Creepy Dream (2nd dream with this theme this week

Postby DreamPath » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:06 am

Sounds like you're a sensitive picking up on real life spirits. Are you a psychic medium?
DreamPath
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Really Creepy Reality

Postby Superman1 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Maybe no door way or opportunity to others.
Maybe this pulls the rug out from under you, but also could tell of needed warmth in your way.
Five doors are on the left. But none on the right could mean the other five needed to make double figures, or relationships, are not right.
And maybe people seem foreign to you, but who can unite no matter what differences.

Your mother can mean who loves you, and who you are close to, and that others can be so.
So you sat at the table, where others close to you do.

That warm soft rug wants you to go through the doorway, which at the start you saw no right one of.
If you find your support, all doors to people may open who you can get closer to.
Only you can free yourself, maybe which you'd be thankful for, or maybe thankful for not having them.

There is some evil here that probably you are escaping from. Maybe being distant, to others.
But if you fully close them off, it gets creepy and isolated - what you cultivate or grow in yourself.
But anger or being hurt is an issue, which is not good. So maybe you try to avoid seeing people.
So you want protection from this.
Maybe the reality of this is like being punched in the nose. A bust up, with people, so to speak.

EARLIER DREAM
You're haunted by this evil eye, or seeing, which seems to be your fear others will attack you, maybe even if you know them.
Luminum is the plural of lūmen. which means light, basically. The amount of light seen. So either you need more light with others, or with others you will see more. You have this darkness and fear instead, making you foreign to others, just like the other dream.
But here he said an original language, where all others come from. Like the universal or single language, or connection, that you may need.
But you have been hurt bad in the past, shown by the spear of what is primitive in the back. And this makes having others at your side wrong.
Extremely wrong, giving that much pain.
It's a mockery to your progress. Fire, such as anger, can be bad or good. It can create warmth and light. Or it can destroy. :lovestruck:
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Really Creepy Reality

Postby Gamer M » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Superman1 wrote:Maybe no door way or opportunity to others.
Maybe this pulls the rug out from under you, but also could tell of needed warmth in your way.
Five doors are on the left. But none on the right could mean the other five needed to make double figures, or relationships, are not right.
And maybe people seem foreign to you, but who can unite no matter what differences.

Your mother can mean who loves you, and who you are close to, and that others can be so.
So you sat at the table, where others close to you do.

That warm soft rug wants you to go through the doorway, which at the start you saw no right one of.
If you find your support, all doors to people may open who you can get closer to.
Only you can free yourself, maybe which you'd be thankful for, or maybe thankful for not having them.

There is some evil here that probably you are escaping from. Maybe being distant, to others.
But if you fully close them off, it gets creepy and isolated - what you cultivate or grow in yourself.
But anger or being hurt is an issue, which is not good. So maybe you try to avoid seeing people.
So you want protection from this.
Maybe the reality of this is like being punched in the nose. A bust up, with people, so to speak.

EARLIER DREAM
You're haunted by this evil eye, or seeing, which seems to be your fear others will attack you, maybe even if you know them.
Luminum is the plural of lūmen. which means light, basically. The amount of light seen. So either you need more light with others, or with others you will see more. You have this darkness and fear instead, making you foreign to others, just like the other dream.
But here he said an original language, where all others come from. Like the universal or single language, or connection, that you may need.
But you have been hurt bad in the past, shown by the spear of what is primitive in the back. And this makes having others at your side wrong.
Extremely wrong, giving that much pain.
It's a mockery to your progress. Fire, such as anger, can be bad or good. It can create warmth and light. Or it can destroy. :lovestruck:

Thank you! That sounds like a really good interpretation. I was betrayed by the people I thought were my friends over the years. I was bullied terribly. I have a terrible social phobia due to that. :( So I can see what you mean. I'm very lonely inside and MAD at myself for being this way.
Gamer M
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion