Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Queen, Queen's sister with mustacheand painting of the gates

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Queen, Queen's sister with mustacheand painting of the gates

Postby FeelingSafe » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:25 am

I saw that I wanted to paint the gate doors of my house. I was supposed to be a queen even though I was no different than I usually am (clothes or appearance or time). Two men were instructing me how to do it. I was holding a brush and I was just using water to practice. I noticed some dust while doing it. They said that I would need help because I have a busy life and did not have a lot of time to do it. I was looking at the gate doors and I thought that they were't big and I could paint them on my own. I could finish in a couple of hours. The color I wanted to paint them was dark blue. Navy blue I guess. The present color is grey and I wanted to refresh it with the blue. Then I was told that my sister who was also Queen (but I was in charge) would not help cause she thought qeens do not do this kind of things. I told them to tell her to come. I saw her coming down from the stairs to me. She was wearing a dress of old age (victorian I guess). She also had a mustache. I did not comment her mustache even though I've noticed it. I told her to paint with me the door gates and work is not a shame. It doesn't matter if we are queens or not. She said that the reason she was not helping was because the gates are wet cause it rained and need to dry first. I looked at them and she was right, they were wet, but I did not admit it and said maybe we can put the primer first. Somehow I wanted her to stay just in case she was trying to find excuses. I also feel that I was in a hurry to start. Someone has already put blue paint on them but it was unfinished and I was asking who did it. I think it was a child. A boy... That's all I remember even though the dream did not finish there.
FeelingSafe
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion