Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

my dreams that warned me about death

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

my dreams that warned me about death

Postby Sannaap » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:25 pm

So I had a few dream of the world ending and as I gathered my family to take them to a safe place I found myself frantically looking for my older brother to take him with us when we all finally make it to a safe place my a big wave comes and takes my little brother away and I try so hard to save him and I can't my other dreams are similar end of the world scenario but in my dreams my little brothers family are in my dreams and although I'm very close to my little brother i do not have a good relationship with his father or his family and we do not comunĂ­cate .....sadly my little brother just passed away very unexpected and I am wondering why before it happened I kept having all those dreams it's not the first time I dream of things or people and have things happen ....I am actually worried because I am now having dreams of being in car accident or seeing car accidents and last night I had a dream of being cought in a storm while hosting a party but I had a very uneasy feeling in my dream and I've had that same feeling all day
Sannaap
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion