Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Chasing a ghost (?) out of a house

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Chasing a ghost (?) out of a house

Postby pacifica422 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:55 am

Hello,

I was hopeful someone might have insight into a dream I had that I can't stop thinking about.

In the dream, I was in a large, old, rather dark house at night. I was with someone but I don't know who. I only know they were kind of following me around. There was a ghost or something paranormal in the house. I was going from room to room trying to make a lot of noise and scare/chase this ghost presence away.I never saw the ghost but it was trying to terrorize me by violently throwing things around and slamming doors and moving from room to room. The doors in this house were old as was all the furniture. There was one room that I was very afraid in. I wanted to shout at the ghost but in this one room I felt too scared, as if the ghost was too powerful and bad within this one dark, cold room.

I woke up during this attempt to scare the ghost thing away.

Any ideas?
pacifica422
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Chasing a ghost (?) out of a house

Postby Batman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 am

The house tends to be a part of you...
So this is saying something is haunting you :yikes

:geek: (and your afraid to talk about ) the dark room.. tends to be a past that you don't want any light to shine... You place your nightmare in this room!

Sometime things happen that bring up the dark times that make the noises ... Like Trump tweeting :loony:
Now that's a ghost clowning around! :yikes ... in the White House

:drumming: so drum up some more... dark light :lol: :harhar: Trump-out!
© - EARLY WARNING SYSTEM -
Earthquake Warning to Strike Oklahoma Area

KILLER QUAKE TO HIT Perry, Oklahoma
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion