Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Black wolf

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Black wolf

Postby sophiewalker22 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:52 am

When I was little I dreamt that I woke up and I could see a black wolf staring at me with yellow eyes through my window. I closed my eyes as I was scared, opened them again and it was gone. So I went to go back to sleep. I had a weird sensation something was in the room and opened my eyes again. I saw the same black wolf lying at the bottom of my bed asleep. I rubbed my eyes because I couldn't believe it was "real" and went to touch him, I decided not to as I didn't know what it would do; a sense of calm came over me and I fell back asleep.
sophiewalker22
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Black wolf

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:21 am

Dreams of girls under 9 will be about their mother , and a wolf means a partner.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion