Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

New job

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

New job

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:25 am

dreamed I was in an office with my old boss, next they were moving me into another office. They gave me a white table instead of a desk, everyone else had nice wooden desks, I had a new boss. They wouldn't let me put up my pictures and I had no place to put my things. There were windows all along two walls, and needed curtains. So I put some beautiful green curtains up and pulled them back to let the sunshine in. One of my co-workers didn't like the curtains, even after I showed them they matched the light green carpet. I felt totally lost, and didn't know how I was going to do my work, I had invoices to enter. It was very frustrating, yet didn't feel like I was going to be fired. Does anyone have any input? Thank You.
Louise
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: New job

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:50 am

Curtain means a sorrow on the way.
A carpet in a place except home means a travel is on the way.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Working At New Thing

Postby Superman1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:58 pm

This looks like privacy again, or personal space, regarding others that might be an old issue you want to change.
No space for your personal view or stuff, and needing curtains. But which you then pulled when they were your choice, to let light and warmth or happiness in, but disliked by the other. Unless the part of you working at this.
It's like you were trying to match, or maybe to fit in, also shown by a table being where people sit together, but felt lost and unable to continue.
Everyone else had nice private desks.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: New job

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:15 am

Thank you.
Louise
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion