Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Shadow figures

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Shadow figures

Postby Itsmichellesalazar » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:05 pm

I had this dream in October of 2016. I was in my room with my significant other at the time, hanging out and watching a movie. It was a rainy afternoon, great weather to just settle down in and relax. As we were laying down, I heard a knock on my door which led me to walk up and open it. Right before I did so, my door opened and there was a black shadow figure standing right before me. In reality I would be terrified and run back to this person but I stood there and slowly came in while I backed up. When the figure reached a certain point in my room, the dim light of the television Illuminated the face and it was my father. My father passed away 5 years ago and this is the first time I had ever been paid a visit by my father since his death, and what a coincidence, I thought, that my significant other at the time was present. My father signaled us to go to the living room and chat at the dining tables. He looked at the two of us while I clinged to the other motioned me to come closer to him. I leaned over and he whispered, "I'm sorry about what I did to our family but don't let this boy go, he is good for you," but in Spanish. I looked back at the boy I was with, looked at my father and began to shed tears. Right before I could ask questions, I woke up, crying and realized I lost not 1, but 2 of the most important men in my life.
Itsmichellesalazar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Shadow figures

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:12 am

If a deceased father visited in the dream and his clothes was decorated means your affairs will be arranged and your money will increase.
TV means he has said a lie or deceived and you were worry.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion