Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lemurs and Lemuria

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Lemurs and Lemuria

Postby Jenny_Legend » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:07 am

I think my dreams were influenced before I went to sleep. It started with me scrolling through my laptop on youtube and there was this video that caught my eyes on the side of the screen and I thought, "I thought she (or was that they?) discontinued that?". The video had a thumbnail of people floating off the ground but was lying down like something was pushing them upwards (didn't think it was levitation). The date of the video was blurred except I saw the number 21. So I guess that's Months/DAY/21so it's the year 2021??? I clicked on the video.

Scene changed and I saw an athletic woman standing on a small island that was really close to a bigger one. She was talking to no one. Literally. There was a man's voice talking to her tho that wasn't in the scene.

Man's Voice: "You have to take care of this island."

Woman: "Why?"

Man"s Voice: "Because if you don't, people will invade it and all the lemurs will die out."

Woman: "Fine. Good point. We need to save the lemurs before they go extinct."

I always thought that Lemuria sounded like 'lemurs' so maybe that's why they're talking about 'lemurs' but in this dream I had an idea that they were talking about Lemuria. Scene changed and I saw a boy with blonde hair that stood out from the rest of the kids that was with him. They were looking at a picture of a closed door and suddenly the blonde kid reached out at the picture and closed the door (or was the door opened but he closed it? I forgot). Scene changed again and 3 years has passed (got that info from my dream) and I got this feeling that the woman got very ashamed for something so much so that she returned with her son 3 years later in Lemuria (that looked prosperous by now) and the government who knew that they landed (for some reason the woman and the kid was riding on flying metal sphere) knew they were landing and the guy behind his computer with a another man behind him was surprised and he said, "They returned and it's been 3 years." I got the idea that they came back just to replenish their resources though but I woke up at that point. Thoughts?

PS: I'm not a fan of Lemuria and I don't even care about Atlantis if it's real so idk why I dreamed those.
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Lemurs and Lemuria

Postby Jenny_Legend » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Bump
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:19 pm

I take you watch something on Lemuria and this open up this message ... as island go (maybe this is your island that you need to save) being isolated... or lost

As you might not be picking up something, but yet it says that you have the insight to see ahead ... in which 'years later' (adult age for you) you've come in too your own.
© - EARLY WARNING SYSTEM -
Earthquake Warning to Strike Oklahoma Area

Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Jenny_Legend » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:16 am

You finally replied! Now I'm waiting for Superman.

PS: Do you know Lemuria? It being a 'long lost civilization' is very much similar to Atlantis and not many knows Lemuria.
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Legend of Lemuria

Postby Superman1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Did someone call for help?
It's only a day later.
Lemuria? Yes, That is probably my favorite country, though I've never been there before and it doesn't exist. I even saw a movie about it recently, a fiction one.

WITH OTHERS
Well 21 is the official age of being an adult. Is that your wish, to rise to that?
But it sounds like you wanted to discontinue something, this elevation you saw through. Perhaps what other people believed, or regarding others.

YOU ALONE
So you clicking the small thumbnail would probably enlarge this:
Being fit and strong alone is close to a bigger you? Or is that bigger island the other person? As you talked to no one, which is where those others may come in.
Perhaps these are your choices.
So the man's voice is probably your inner strength or action needed.

INNER VOICE
Now it can make more sense if you have to take care of perhaps how you wish to be alone, or don't want to be, such as in your beliefs, and be strong, otherwise others might invade or take it away, and perhaps your original/spiritual Self, will die or you won't find what is lost or will lose what you have found.
Notice the others were lying down, you were standing alone.
Obviously you can have both though, in case that is an issue. You can stand firm in whatever beliefs or character, with others. There's no reason for separation.
Individuality or difference is what makes anyone more interesting. That's why The Big Bang Theory probably only lately can be popular as people recognize how weird they really are, and others.
Lemurs (LEE-mər) are primates endemic to the island of Madagascar.
The word "lemur" derives from the word lemurs (ghosts or spirits) from Roman mythology.

Perhaps this fits your meaning, the spirit area. And perhaps it shows the contrast of evolved humans or Spirit with lowly primates or monkey mind, symbolizing the two sides we have.

BEING IT
Then you could start to become that strength, as the male voice turns into the rare blonde boy from Lemuria.
Or did he open the door that was closed? But sounds like he closed the door, maybe to losing this part of you. But the fact of it being a picture and you seeming unsure here, can mean whether it has reality or not to you at this point.

IN FUTURE
So, in 3 years will you be 21? But really 21 might signify being your own person and grown up. Or were you thinking ahead a few years? Ultimately 21 might clearly show: Not alone, and alone. And this conflict combined = 3.
Maybe you don't want to be ashamed in future if you lost this prosperity that would elevate you and give freedom, but perhaps could seem hard and cold, as metal is, being alone.
The 3 then might mean you and others or relationship, and this Lemurian you whose inner resources you want to replenish, which was what the island voice said.
And you woke up to that point.
Remember, like that levitation, Lemuria is not confirmed real, so you might have to find it and go there.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:09 pm

No, I was not aware of the place, and had not paid attention to the word... but superman made a very good point ... as it goes to ghost

... as you might be picking up some ghostly lingo ...
(As many ghosts have character traits, so you have to have some background to cultures)

:dj: hearing lemurs might give you an ability to interact
© - EARLY WARNING SYSTEM -
Earthquake Warning to Strike Oklahoma Area

Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion