Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

sleepwalk expeirence

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

sleepwalk expeirence

Postby Devanie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:48 am

A long time ago I had this dream that still puzzles me to this day. I lay in a beautiful grassy meadow. The sun shining down from the clear blue sky as a light breeze blows waves in the green grass. Then I see a light over a hill. I try to get up to go see what the light was but I couldn't move an inch as if some force were pinning me to the ground. With all my effort I manage to get to my feet and take a few steps when I suddenly wake up standing on my bed. If I had taken one more step I would have fallen off my bed and smacked face first right into my dresser. I never got to find out what the light was, I've never had the dream again, and that's the only time I've ever sleepwalked. What did the dream mean and is there any way to have it again to find out what the light was?
Devanie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Wakewalk experience

Postby Superman1 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Similar to your flying and gravity dreams, this one might be that reaching a critical point so much that it overflowed into your reality, causing you to act it out.
Because you weren't just weighed down, but pinned down. And your physical action was standing up, as if against it.
So that light yonder might mean that higher level of freedom and seeing to overcome this.
And you woke after a few steps as if to wake you up to that fact, that might be all it takes, done continuously. Or maybe that, likewise, steps the other way can make you fall, and hurt yourself.
:idea:
This dream may have been a critical learning point like that, then, to wake up in yourself. And why you never had it again. I think those sorts of things tend to happen only once.
But you can still find that light, if you think about what it means under a clear blue sky, with the movement from above gently moving or affecting your nice growth in reality below.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: sleepwalk expeirence

Postby Indochine » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:37 am

it means your spirit was travelled to the middle area between living and dead ( hell ),the light ( must be red or dull red-yellow ) was from the world of the dead, if you follow the light you 'll surely become one of them, if not you still alive .
Indochine
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion