Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Wearing red and yellow protects you from the alien invasion.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Wearing red and yellow protects you from the alien invasion.

Postby ENDER772 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Another weird dream..This time star trek related..I had a dream i was buying clothes..But in the world i had already had dream..and that was if you wore red and yellow (my colors btw) then the oncoming alien invasion would not attack you. SO i was buying more red and yellow clothes and I looked around and everyone was buying red and yellow clothing...At that point I announced to the entire store..DID everyone dream that red and yellow clothing would protect them? And apparently they had although they were reluctant to admit it.
ENDER772
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Wearing red and yellow protects you from the alien invas

Postby Gus Who » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:25 am

Goes to 'warning signs' (STREET SIGNS) like you see these signs in the dark... Known as RED LIGHT and YELLOW LIGHT... :wideeye: Flashy colors too... :alien: aliens have to stop or slow down ... as green goes ... :lep: 17

:whoa: Where is the Star Trek related ... :creeping: other than the pre star date log of -Too 17, 13-3 and counting 277 REDne
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:05 am

That's interesting! Aliens can represent any negative entities of thought-forms that 'invade' you, until you start to doubt or feel pessimistic.

I've studied colour a bit, and red & yellow together are known to induce cheerfulness. If you were planning a childrens' party, for instance, would you decorate the room all in black and dark green? No, you'd instinctively choose red and yellow. Red attracts energy and liveliness; yellow, the colour of the sun, brings warmth and optimism. You always feel positive and upbeat when wearing these colours together.

In the dream, 'clothes' mean your aura, the invisible force-field that surrounds you. You know, and unconsciously, that happiness + positivity keeps all negative beings and thoughts from being able to attack you.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:08 am

(Double post)*
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby ENDER772 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:53 pm

The dream actually went on but i didn't want to include the rest of it..The star trek reference was in that part...its too long to explain so i didn't add it in
ENDER772
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:36 am

That's Warped time :wideeye: flashing REDXYELLOW
Your at the... CROSSROAD (looking at this Train)

:creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: HEaRe :creeping:U :creeping: R :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :harhar:X :creeping: :creeping: :creeping:
Star Treking... Train ... Go :wave: ( :yo: Chu-chew-choose)

:whistling: Note: X=Boxcar #772 in store near U Marching inn...too... May/Day
:ecstatic: The Ender is NeAr! (Sign) or is that "HeAr :cheers: HeRe' ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby ENDER772 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:That's interesting! Aliens can represent any negative entities of thought-forms that 'invade' you, until you start to doubt or feel pessimistic.

I've studied colour a bit, and red & yellow together are known to induce cheerfulness. If you were planning a childrens' party, for instance, would you decorate the room all in black and dark green? No, you'd instinctively choose red and yellow. Red attracts energy and liveliness; yellow, the colour of the sun, brings warmth and optimism. You always feel positive and upbeat when wearing these colours together.

In the dream, 'clothes' mean your aura, the invisible force-field that surrounds you. You know, and unconsciously, that happiness + positivity keeps all negative beings and thoughts from being able to attack you.

nice answer...thanks ;)
ENDER772
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion