Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Very strange dream. Please help.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Very strange dream. Please help.

Postby neravirat » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:50 am

I am completely confused as to the meaning of it, and the dictionary was too vague for me to come to a conclusion on my own. When I woke up my mind obsessed over it so I am positive there is a meaning.

In my dream I had a female white horse who eventually got sick and started acting weird. She kept going to this one room in a panicked kind of way. Eventually I followed her in and when I was there (ew) she started urinating. But instead of urine all that came out were mealworms. She died shortly after.

I am unsure if this is also significant, but I'll include it anyway. The mealworms later turned into scorpions, and I started to kill them because I was afraid of them hurting me.

Thank you to anyone who replies!
neravirat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Very strange dream. Please help.

Postby Scorpio1 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:55 am

I don't know if you are male, female, a teenager or 40, but in dreams, it's all about you, so that white horse is some part of you, yourself.
I would say this dream is about relationships. You keep returning to the same room, ie, you keep repeating a negative action, you can't help yourself. Urinating is about emotions. The 'emotions' realeased here are mealworms, which eat valuable grain, ie, they'll destroy your 'harvest.' They then turn into scorpions, which are even more deadly!
My guess is that the dream is illustrating to you some kind of behaviour that you keep repeating even if you know it won't have a healthy outcome. (Not that you die, death means an ending, a permanent change, like the ending of a friendship, for instance).

Just my thoughts, and I'll be interested to see what other interpreters make of this dream.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sleeping_beauty » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:48 pm

To me it seems like a symbol that you are in some sort of a fear that you are losing your innocence. Maybe you feel like there is something corrupting you now, in your current life?
sleeping_beauty
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby neravirat » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:I don't know if you are male, female, a teenager or 40, but in dreams, it's all about you, so that white horse is some part of you, yourself.
I would say this dream is about relationships. You keep returning to the same room, ie, you keep repeating a negative action, you can't help yourself. Urinating is about emotions. The 'emotions' realeased here are mealworms, which eat valuable grain, ie, they'll destroy your 'harvest.' They then turn into scorpions, which are even more deadly!
My guess is that the dream is illustrating to you some kind of behaviour that you keep repeating even if you know it won't have a healthy outcome. (Not that you die, death means an ending, a permanent change, like the ending of a friendship, for instance).

Just my thoughts, and I'll be interested to see what other interpreters make of this dream.

This sounds extremely accurate considering my current situation. Thank you for your help!
Though I do have one question. You say the horse represents me. Is that still true even though I had a separate presence?
neravirat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Batman » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:15 pm

White horse has meaning ... (Mystic) goes to 'horsepower' (coming in) ... (Good guy turn bad.. Sounds like)

Eaten from the inside (mealworms) and then turns deadly / back stinger (scorpions)
© - EARLY WARNING SYSTEM -
Earthquake Warning to Strike Oklahoma Area near Perry

on August 21 around noon time ( Central time )

Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion