Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Three Amounts And Plastic Sleeves ..

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Three Amounts And Plastic Sleeves ..

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Dream from June 29 ’12:
The location of this dream is that of the main auditorium at church (my now previous church).
I’m sitting in the right hand angled side in one of the first few rows, maybe the third or fourth row from the front.
The rows of the right hand angled side are facing the middle section at a straighter angle than what they are; still at angle though and yet not quite straight, maybe 30 degrees or osemthing.
I’m sitting with Chris B and to the right of him.
I’m troubled within myself.
I’m not angry or bitter, probably more upset than anything and I don’t know why.
I leave the meeting and go out to the steps where the middle landing is.
The middle landing is also a mixture of the back steps to the stage where that middle is.
I sit down on what looks like steps of a sports ground grand stand.
I’m looking out a little window like that of the back steps.
Jana – Lee is sittng near me and nursing her baby.
Jana – Lee is sitting about where the rack room is and facing the back wall of the main auditorium.
She turns to her left and looks at me.
She has a neutral expression and sort of smiles at me.
I think I look away from her and look out the window.
As I look out the window which is too my left, I then see out ot the corner of my right eye, Jana Lee standing at my feet.
I’m sitting as though on a seat with my left bent and the knee, thought my bottom is a bit lower than what that of my knees.
She gives me some coin to put in the tithes and offerings plate or bag.
I look at the coins in my hand and I estimate there is about $5 in one and/or two dollar coins as well as a few 20 and 50 cent pieces.
I begin to tear up.
Then the offering back comes around and I put the money in it.
I think Jenny E may have bought the bag around to me.
Then I go back into the meeting and everyone has just been standing and they are leaning forward to sit down after singing a song.
I get to an aisle in the right hand angle side and enter it from the aisle and sit with John N (I think) and whoever else; it may be the fifth aisle, I’m not sure.
Then I find myself sitting over in the section of seats othe side of the stage (Tudor side).
I’m sitting there in the front row (I think) minding my own business when Marty announces that he wants to honour me.
Hey?
What?
I’m sitting on my seat as though trying to write something in my note book which is on the seat next to me to my left.
Hearing Marty say my name gets my attention.
I stop and I listen to what he says.
Marty says to me something pretty close to the following words:
“I offer you three packages”.
“One of $10,000, one of $5000 and one of $500”
Is he serious?
I’m sitting near that concrete pillar where i sat that time for the Sam Childers night when Sam spoke.
I don’t look at Marty, I only listen to him.
He says “you can choose between your old life or a new life”
I stand up and walk over to the seats of the front row of the middle section and look at two groups of plastic sleeves.
I bend over and carfully survey both groups.
On my left is a plastic sleeve with pictures of mum and dad, the Salvo’s and whatever else.
I think about what that means to me.
I really don’t like what I see because of what it brings to mind for me.
The pictures are like from the 1990’s and look not so much faded but not memorable.
Then I look to my right and see the three sleeves with some paper, like note pads that has writing on them.
These sleeves are apparently the ones with the three money amounts in them (not the actual amounts but for me to find in them like that of instructions).
I pick up the three sleeves and declare something like “I want the new life”.
Then I walk back to my seat victorius.
As I get to the pillar or near the front row seats of the right angle section, I turn around to my right and say to Marty who I see sitting in the second row of the middle section wearing a leather jacket “thanks Marty”.
Then upon sitting down again on my seat in the seats to the side of the stage on the Tudor Street side, I see a man sitting over on a seat in the front row of the left hand angle side.
He is a preacher and I don’t know who he is or where he is from (could be from the Cszech republic for all I know).
He does speak a foreign language because I see Andrew G sitting on a seat (like that of the congregation) on the floor at the front of the stage and near the floor amp on my side of the stage and facing the congregation.
Andrew is interpreting what the preacher man is saying.
I see someone over in the middle section standing up and that person is relaying to Andrew what the preacher is saying so Andrew can interpret it to the congregation.
Wow, I didn’t know Andrew could do that.
I don’t recall what is said though.
Then just after Andrew is finished interpreting and has gotten up off the seat, i see a black coloured dog (sort of like a grey hound though like a Labrador or something) jump up on front of the stage and go near the drum kit.
A woman chases after the dog to get it off the stage.
I think she is David G’s sister.
She sort of apologises (like a whisper or under her breath) to the congregation as she steps off the front of the stage.
That part is interesting because that is the second straight dream I have seen a dog (and it go near music).
Then I see Corey R approach the stage from the left hand aisle; he has one of his facial expressions that causes me think he is suspicious, not that he is.
I think he is going to speak (is he an example of a person getting out of poverty?)
I don’t see anymore of him or hear from him.
Anyway, after that I am reading from the info that I picked up.
I’m on my seat in the right side seating to the side of the stage.
I am facing the seat to my left.
The note pad is one of the note pads I have in Anne Street/Scott Rd that I wrote stuff down on.
Its as though I picked up one of my note pads.
I think to myself “how did (Marty or whoever it was) get my note pad?”
It has personal stuff written on it!
I’m reading through it and find no evidence of the three money amounts.
Actually I’m probably skimming over it given I’m in church which means I’ll read the note pad later when I’m home.
Andrew’s twin brother Daniel is sitting behind me.
He asks me what the info says.
I think I tell him that I’m reading through it.
I think I turn the page over (by turning it over the top of the pad and behind the back cover).
Wow, I’m holding one of my note pads with all my personal thoughts written on it.
Then I hear Daniel ask the foreign preacher a question.
Apparenlty there is a Q and A segment at the end of this meeting.
Daniel remains seated and asks his question.
He should’ve stood up because he is too loud for me to listen to him.
The volume level of his voice goes into my left ear; ouch, a bit a much!
He asks “what about sex before marriage?”
Is that question for my benefit?
I’m not embarrassed to hear it.
I haven’t had sex outside of marriage so I don’t squirm in my seat.
Maybe its uncomfortable because its being asked in church.
I’m not sure what happens next.
What I do know is that I see a path which is going down on a slight desent.
It looks paved and/or has paved/bricked steps.
I’m not sure about steps though because I see approx 5 or 6 green logs rolling down the path.
They are bouncing down the path.
Their not fat or thick logs and they aren’t slim ones, they are inbetween.
As I see the logs go down the path and at a steady pace (not too fast), Ivan P comes to mind.
I hear words of or a thought comes to me.
It goes “God reveals (or outworks) His word differently to that of what He speaks it out”.
That doesn’t seem hypocritical.
That would mean that God outworks what He says in a manner that is different to what we as people would expect.
He does it supernaturally and not what we expect to be done in the natural.
In the natural (the human mind) that doesn’t make sense.
It does make sense in the supernatural.
Wow what a dream!

any questions .. comments or queries ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Three Amounts And Plastic Sleeves ..

Postby Superman1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:21 pm

What time did you have this dream? Image
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:44 pm

before I woke at 6:15am ..

I took that part out at the start of the dream ..

why .. does the time matter ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Time Amounts And Plastic Watches ..

Postby Superman1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:51 pm

OML, I didn't actually expect you to know that. :lol: There goes my joke which was:
The time of the dream is very important, as to the meaning of the dream. :loony:
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:08 pm

well ..

I have the time "written" at the start of my dream, for my own personal notes .. so I know when I woke ..

.... er ... I don't get your joke ..

:?

am I meant it get the joke ???

and are you aware that the dream is from '12 ????
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Postby Superman1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:36 pm

You're obviously not stupid like the joke is. It went right below your head.
It's just a meaningless joke like the one where your pictures really helped me interpret your dream. :loony: Nothing to get.
The dream is from when you were 12? That is an old one.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:45 pm

well .. you've said so yourself .. that the joke is stupid .. :)

it went below my head and around it .. not just over my head ..

not from when i was age 12 .. its from the calendar year of 2012 ..

so .. any ides what the dream means ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Re: Increasing Values Contained Within

Postby Superman1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Is that the Gregorian calendar, or the Julian calendar? Or the Mayan calendar?
Or the Babylonian one?... Never mind.
The dream? Oh the dream. I think the staggering length, again, of this dream testifies its enduring importance to you.
The events depicted in this dreamplay are not fictitious. My response may be.
The names have not been changed. Any similarity between characters and real persons or events is not coincidental.

You were troubled within yourself. Upset and don’t know why.
Chris B. might fit into that. Maybe not specifically but he might mean others in general or interaction.
Because you see the sport grand stand which is watching the team winning, where you might want to play instead.
The mother nursing at the wall had a neutral expression and sort of smiles, as if nurturing the feminine connection is an answer to your upset. Upset is opposite to neutral.
You tear up when seeing coins in one hand only.

You pay or give this value.
Then it seems bigger values get your attention to honour you better.
And some serious support. It's obviously to "choose between your old life or a new life.”
The highest value $10,000 is the second highest value divided by 2: $5,000. The lowest value of $500 is the second divided by 10.
Taking the lowest value, where each beginning is, it takes a lot to multiply to the next 10 times.
But once there, it take just 2 to the next factor of 10. That's how a seed grows, it pushes and pushes in the dark, and early growth is very slow. When multiplication takes place, or like money, bingo, jackpot, winner winner human dinner.
Plus 10, 2 - neither are one or single, and may infer others or the team, as in sports.

You don't like the single sleeve, which is the unmemorable past.
You know the 3 sleeves correspond to the 3 amounts, which you'd have to create for your new life.
Then victory, in strong inner support and right at the front, not at the wrong back wall.
You may have to interpret the message that was foreign to you though. A preacher is a call to change your life, in a Godly way.
It looks like you had to interpret it in terms of the other parts of yourself to unify yourself, and it might also mean that with others.
Maybe you didn't know you could do that.

Yet probably you not recalling means not taking this in or not listening, fitting the black dog which, besides its name meaning depression, can mean the relating to people area is in the dark. A greyhound is out to win though. Yet a labrador is very faithful. So it needs to jump onto life's stage, and join the group.
Yet a woman, maybe the sister of David G, returns to chase after what she is best at - communicating and interacting - to get it off the stage. Does that mean you not wanting to do it? Or to get rid of the dark aspect.
Maybe David G's character fits with this, say if he is shy or similar.

Then you are apologetic, not expressing yourself, to the group, removing yourself from the stage. You must be sorry in yourself for the way this is.
The dog went near the drums. Music is like the universal language, lifting people up joyously as it unites them.
Corey R approaches the stage, so his character possibly connects to this. You really do have a full cast of characters of everyone you have ever met. Maybe whatever part of you he represents you become suspicious of. Despite how auspicious it was before. It seems this Corey side of your character wants to get out of poverty and to speak.

As you do not see or hear this side of you, you read the information package and what you noted that is personally important.
Because there is no evidence of those higher values you saw.
In the beginning you saw yourself having to pay what amount you did have, in order to increase it.
You skimmed over it though, but you see it at home, or in yourself.

Now the twin of your inner interpreter appears, in Andrew's twin, Daniel. He must be the other way you have gone here, and staying behind, rather than going ahead.
So you have to ask yourself what the info is.
You tell yourself you are reading it, as you see to turn the page, and put it behind you. This can double as putting the past and old way behind you, as well as putting what should be at the front, at the back. Yourself.
Yes, wow, in church, you are holding all your personal thoughts and notes, as if magically.
Yet in your questions and answers, maybe you are being too loud to listen, as you are behind in this and it can hurt.
You see you should have stood up, and be heard probably.

So, yes the question was of benefit to you: Can you have inner union, with your feminine side, before committing? No. If that's what "Can you have sex before marriage?" means.
And yes it is uncomfortable because it's being asked in church, or the congregation of others.
So you're not sure what happens next. Apart from going slightly downhill. Where you have gone before. The old life that you have paved or sealed, step by step, bit by bit.
Just like the small amounts that create bigger ones.
So the old growth that you yourself sought to cut down has come as if to bowl you over if you keep going down that path, because those logs are the amount that was in your one hand, plus maybe only one more. That growth is neither big nor small, but average. But a steady pace, though maybe that can mean uneventful too.
Enter Ivan P in your all-star cast, who must relate to this point. Is he one to repeat old ways, or has consequences? Or maybe is opposite.

I think the thought comes to you: “God reveals (or outworks) His word differently to that of what He speaks it out," means action is a different thing to the thought.
And maybe that the results come sort of from beyond you or beyond what you now see.
But doing what you thought in line with God or your better self.

Yes what a Biblical epic. I hope my contribution didn't have too much retribution. But really wasn't me. Please don't execute the messenger.

(C) 2012-2017 Aussie Musician Enterprises
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:59 pm

is there an eye blinking emoticon ??

you got all that meaning .. from that dream ??

whoa !!

I'll read it later, in the privacy of my bedroom .. and not at a public library ..

and I won't shoot the messenger ..

where is the cowboy or whoever .. with the gun ??

the one from road runner or whatever the cartoon is ..

as you have pointed out .. the names have not been changed .. they can't be ..

the people .. who have those names .. are real actual people ..

and .. I see you have copyrighted my dream .. well .. albeit "aussie_musician enterprises" ..

:lol:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Re: Three Animated Amounts Of Gun-Tooting Cowboy

Postby Superman1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:06 am

Yosemite Sam, final real character (though not in dream).

or
or
“Say yer prayers!”
Last edited by Superman1 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Alternative Amounts

Postby Superman1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:08 am

Or were you upset at that church, and that's why you needed to be neutral, were suspicious, and didn't want to go on stage?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah that's the character

thanks .. :)

the thing is .. I probably should never had attended that particular church ..

but I know that now .. well .. I knew that just before leaving it ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Re: Final Word

Postby Superman1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:34 pm

That might explain “God reveals (or outworks) His word differently to that of what He speaks it out.”
That doesn’t seem hypocritical, you said, but the church might have seemed so or whatever was wrong.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:19 pm

well .. i was looking for a change in churches back in '08/'09 ..

and i wanted a pentecostal church ..

the one i went seemed convenient for me in regards to its location ..

i was there till 2014 .. and then left it .. :)
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Return to General Dream Discussion