Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

back to school

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

back to school

Postby RBlackheart » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:35 am

Been a while since i had a dream that i remembered very clearly haha. well here goes. sorry if there arent many details, its just from what i remember really.

The dream starts out with me back in high school. There are some people i recognize as classmates and others i don't know. I do remember thinking to myself and trying to name everyone, it was almost like a lucid dream i guess since i was aware i was dreaming and knew who was who and who was just made up. Eventually class was over and i started to look for people who were friends in high school, but the environment changed.
Everyone was still there, but it changed into a village instead of the school. All the buildings were old and worn down clay buildings instead of the original class buildings. I started to explore the buildings, forgetting my initial task about looking for my friends. I noticed everyone still had modern clothes though so it seemed strange to me. I started to explore and have fun, the scenery was gorgeous and bright, kind of like spring time.
However, when i walked past one of the buildings i saw my sister in law. in real life, i hate her for many reasons, and in my dream she showed up yelling as loud as she could "Speak English" over and over again to everyone. She has a bad habit of that in real life, causing fights and angering others because of this. I got mad, but i knew it was pointless because it was a dream so i left. I sat under a tree that was beginning to blossom because it made me feel better. Then out of nowhere an old man shows up. I thought it was strange but it didn't bother me. He had on a while suit and shoes with a yellow tie, he was very skinny, balding and had a very sharp face and long nose. He was very nice, trying to make me smile.
Then he did something very strange. He held out his hand and caught a few blossoms that fell from the tree and gave them to me. He then told me "look up and around you. The world is always new." I look up and everything was underwater, but it was still clear and bright. This was surprising, but very fun. the he said "Now let them go and watch" I let go of the blossoms and they floated to the surface, it was very relaxing to watch really.
I didn't hear what else he said to me, but it was rather interesting to have dreamt about after a long time with no dreams.
Can never sleep at night, but daytime naps are great. :3
RBlackheart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: back to school

Postby KatiePearl » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:10 am

Every dream has meaning in it. what you wanted in real life sometime is what you wanted to see in dream as well. I have read it in different term paper that dreams are necessary for your life. It will make you happy and it’s a fictional world sometime you needed to get into it as well. And what I have listen and read is that we see a dream every night but not all the dream we remember.
KatiePearl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Olivia Johnston » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:27 am

You have various awesome thoughts here! I truly delighted in this and am anticipating utilizing some of these this school year. Much obliged to you! I'm such a great amount of inspired with your immaculate administrations. online writing is most likely the best dissertation help supplier in the united kingdom.
Olivia Johnston
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Natashakay » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:52 am

The school year is loaded with a substantial assortment of exercises and it's anything but difficult to end up overpowered if these exercises are not recorded in one focal area for the whole family to review.Nothing will quiet the school year mayhem down more than making a timetable load up. This load up ought to be for all family timetables, Help With Assignment plans, after-school movement flyer's, school programs, and whatever else you feel relates. Purchase only a fundamental stopper board, include a pre-printed white board logbook to it, put in a focal area in the house and you are en route.
Natashakay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion