Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Finger ripped off

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Finger ripped off

Postby cannydreams » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:54 am

I dreamt I was arguing with someone and they put out their hand and I pulled and ripped off their index finger, it just tore right off and I didn't have super human strength in my dream just average strength me. What does that mean?
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Finger ripped off

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:47 am

If dreamt his thumb was cut he will lose some power and money.
If dreamt his pointing finger was cut means he doesn't say any prayers.****** You will cause him /her to turn into a pagan.
If dreamt his middle finger was cut means the governor or the mayor of the city will
die.
The finger after the middle one means a money loss.
If dreamt his little finger was cut means his grandchild is in danger.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Finger ripped off

Postby cannydreams » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Hello, Varzandeh and thank you for taking the time to reply to my dream post.

So the index finger has to do with talking to God or belief in God? Does me ripping off anothers' index finger mean that is my finger actually being removed? I believe in God though and I occasionally do say nightly prayers or recite verses also. Is it a testing of my faith, I recently lost a person I loved since birth ( a parent) what does my dream say if anything in relation to that loss?
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Don't Blame Me

Postby Superman1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Did you want to stop someone pointing their finger at you, or blaming you, in an argument?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion