Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hugged by Dead Mom

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Hugged by Dead Mom

Postby Gustav » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:55 pm

hi

my mother passed away before the end of January. i am still trying to come to terms and accepting it.

a day or so after her passing she was in my dream, trying to say something but i don't know what. i could not hear her.and then last night i was dreaming that i hugged my mom in the drive way and her face was the same as the funeral except, her eyes was opened. i could not feel her but i saw her in my arms.

have i came to terms and accepting her passing or is she trying to tell me something?
Gustav
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hugged by Dead Mom

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:22 am

You hugged a deceased person alive means an illness of you will cure.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby brentpape » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:34 pm

I think the reason of the dream is that you are missing your mom. You know time will cure. Try to find a hobby or study/work hard. I started education website and it helped for me, for example.
brentpape
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby megan704 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:32 am

I would like to say that you posted a very emotional thread and I think that losing your mother is very painful that could not be defined in words. Last week I get help from website to write an assignment on mother's day and It is unbearable to move on from the remembrance of losing mother who surrendered her happiness in own life.
megan704
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby MartyBennett » Fri May 19, 2017 3:26 am

I believe that you accept it. It is sad that you have such dream, but I hope that now you okay. You may discover here how to cope with such condition.
MartyBennett
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion