Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Introduced to a man

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Introduced to a man

Postby FeelingSafe » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:57 am

I saw a friend of mine that I haven't seen for a long time. I saw that she was with two men. One of them was a bit handsome. She told me that he was her fiance. I was wondering if she was joking cause I know she is married. Than I thought maybe she was and she just wanted to introduce me to him. Then the man kissed me but I didn't let him cause I wanted to see his teeth first if they were ok. They were normal teeth no decay or black teeth so I thought that he was actually nice. We were at a house by the beach and I think it was summer.
FeelingSafe
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Introduced to a man

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:59 am

i a married woman was dreamt she was marrying again , it is a symbol that means she will receive a good amount of money in less than two month.
A kiss means a help or to love.
His teeth are his family and relatives , who are normal.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Superman1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Maybe of your two ideas of man, one was the right idea. The other could be fear of it not being right. Or maybe he can mean your confident, in-control side.
Maybe it seems a joke this can be right, so you want to introduce yourself to the idea so it's more serious or believable.
But talking has to be right first, before you get close. Normal, no rot or negative, but nice. So maybe this can reflect becoming more confident or assertive, or also.
Then nice and free and warm or hot.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby FeelingSafe » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Thanks. I guess you are right
FeelingSafe
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion