Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dark cloud and lightning

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

dark cloud and lightning

Postby mrtechnojay » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:22 am

in my natural life, i go through alot of anxiety and stress, when i am under pressure with it and get the fatigue, i fall asleep easy and in my dream, i see people in my town i live in looking at something big happening, then i look to see what it is and i saw like a dark cloud with violent lightning storm, like in the movie remake of war of the worlds and it starts coming towards me and the people around me start to rush or run because they are fearing the lightning will strike them and i am running away as well fearing it is going strike me BUT!.. it doesn't!!, i then get under shelter safely inwhich my street had a roof above me, then i wake up thinking what is my subconcious mind telling me?
mrtechnojay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: dark cloud and lightning

Postby Malinche » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:47 am

Hard times come for everyone. No one is immune (storm and lightening). That is why we are here on earth to learn the lessons of life. Your subconscious is telling you not to live in fear and anxiety you are protected (Roof over street).

I believe your dream is telling you to seek your spiritual side and have faith that you are protected and sheltered by a higher spiritual vibration. Fear can not exist when one has faith. Seek guidance from a higher vibration and you will find that your anxiety and stress will lose their control over you in your waking life.

Eat healthy, but good to others, meditate and pray. Then your waking life as well as your dreams will not be so scary.

God Bless
Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions; Edgar Cayce Readings Dream Dictionary
Malinche
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:41 am

If dreamt black clouds were over a region means Gods wrath.

If clouds were with rain and powerful thunder his parents or people will curse him.
If there was lightning too the wrath is stronger.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
A group are Messy dreams that are caused by dad food or drinks and have no meaning.
A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repeatition is caused the dream.
What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby mrtechnojay » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:42 am

Varzandeh wrote:If dreamt black clouds were over a region means Gods wrath.

If clouds were with rain and powerful thunder his parents or people will curse him.
If there was lightning too the wrath is stronger.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
A group are Messy dreams that are caused by dad food or drinks and have no meaning.
A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repeatition is caused the dream.
What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.

so i am under gods wrath?, because it was just dark cloud and lightning striking violently, but it was trying to strike me but couldn't, then suddenly a roof covered me in my street, so a think god is protecting me really, rather than wrath
mrtechnojay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby mrtechnojay » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:55 am

Malinche wrote:Hard times come for everyone. No one is immune (storm and lightening). That is why we are here on earth to learn the lessons of life. Your subconscious is telling you not to live in fear and anxiety you are protected (Roof over street).

I believe your dream is telling you to seek your spiritual side and have faith that you are protected and sheltered by a higher spiritual vibration. Fear can not exist when one has faith. Seek guidance from a higher vibration and you will find that your anxiety and stress will lose their control over you in your waking life.

Eat healthy, but good to others, meditate and pray. Then your waking life as well as your dreams will not be so scary.

God Bless

thanks, i do deep inside have faith in god, when i do go through anxieties i feel like crying out to god
mrtechnojay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby mrtechnojay » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:28 am

KieranAhern wrote:same happened to me.

yeh its like our subconcious mind is telling us that we are getting worked up about bad things that isn't gonna happen
mrtechnojay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Ghuntington » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi,
Is this a recurring type dream? I will assist you if you'd like a different interpretation of your dream as if it was mine. I've learnt that nothing is in our dreams by chance.

To do so please answer the following questions, to the best of your recall ability,

First tell me the number of scenes in your dream. THEN FOR EACH SCENE I want you to tell me the following:

I want you to look in your mind, as the observer, in the following directions and tell me what you see:
1. To your left.
2. To your right.
3. In front of you.
4. Behind you.
5. Above you.
6. Below you.

It’s all right if you can’t recall much. Simply tell me what you see and make sure I know what direction it is from you the dreamer. In my interpretation, you’ll see how this is a symbol itself.

When you are describing what you see, tell me in as much detail as you can recall about it. So things I am very interested in is what are walls, doors, windows, stairs, tables, etc. made of, age/style, colour, etc. The same goes for anything outside. You’ll see in my interpretations how all of this tells us lots about ourselves.

Lighting:
1. Tell me what the lighting was like, i.e. bright, dull, black, cloudy etc.
2. Then tell me where the light was coming from.
3. Can you tell the time of day or season?
Lighting is important in a dream because it’s a symbol of vibrational state. I’ll explain this during my interpretation for you.

Objects:
If there are any objects in a dream scene, then tell me about them as follows:
1. Shape, size, colour and what they were made of.
2. Where the object is in the dream relative to you, i.e. left, right, etc.

I’ve found objects in dreams are usually symbols of things we first need to concentrate on spiritually. I’ll explain this in the interpretation if you had any objects in any of the scenes.

People:
For each person in a dream scene I want you to do the following:
1. Describe them to me in as much detail as you can recall. This includes age, gender, clothes, colour of the clothes, what the clothes were made of.
2. Tell me where they were in the dream scene relative to you, i.e. left, right, below, etc.
3. Tell me if they were lying down, sitting, standing, walking, etc.
4. Tell me what they did with you. Don’t skip the details. Simply tell me exactly what happened.
5. If there are any conversations or thoughts between you and the person or others, then tell me EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID. This is important.
6. If there were others you couldn’t see but felt, then let me know where you felt they were in a scene relative to you the dreamer, i.e. left, right, etc.

Animals. Etc.:
If there were any animals, insects, birds, reptiles, fish or whatever in any of the scenes, then tell me. Describe them in as great as detail as you can recall. Also let me know where they were in the dream scene relative to you, i.e. left, right, etc. Then let me know of any thoughts that passed between you and them.

Thoughts/Feelings:
This is a very important part of every dream scene. Take your time, go back and tell me the following for each scene:
1. What was your first thought/feeling as the dream scene began.
2. Tell me of any thoughts/feeling changes as the dream scene progressed and let me know where in the scene this occurred.
3. Tell me your last thought/feeling as the dream ended.

I realize this is a lot of work. HOWEVER, I think you might be surprised by how much you can learn about yourself from a single scene.

With kind regards,
Guy :)

mrtechnojay wrote:in my natural life, i go through alot of anxiety and stress, when i am under pressure with it and get the fatigue, i fall asleep easy and in my dream, i see people in my town i live in looking at something big happening, then i look to see what it is and i saw like a dark cloud with violent lightning storm, like in the movie remake of war of the worlds and it starts coming towards me and the people around me start to rush or run because they are fearing the lightning will strike them and i am running away as well fearing it is going strike me BUT!.. it doesn't!!, i then get under shelter safely inwhich my street had a roof above me, then i wake up thinking what is my subconcious mind telling me?
Ghuntington
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:04 pm

It's telling you to put all your ducks in a row.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goodwine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:13 am

amandanunes wrote:It's fine that you can't review much. Essentially reveal to me what you see and ensure I realize what heading it is from you the visionary. In my translation, you'll perceive how this is an image itself. When you are depicting what you see, let me know in as much detail as you can review about it. So things that I am extremely keen on is what are dividers, entryways, windows, stairs, tables, and so on made of, age/style, colour, and so forth. The same goes for anything outside. You'll find in my elucidations how the greater part of this reveals to us parcels about ourselves.

Hope you know what you are talking about, `cause I`m not...
Maybe you want to explain it once more?
Goodwine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby exuserr » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:42 am

Dream foreshadows bad management of life. You need to put your act together as Sheena told you.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion