Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

in a dark bathroom

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

in a dark bathroom

Postby loved0813 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:51 pm

i was in a old dark bathroom in a empty tub my ex(who sadly passed away years ago) :( was standing next to the tub looking down on me saying i wanted you to have a boy angry he then looked down at my belly i looked to see what he was looking at he watched as my belly grew fast when i was what seemed like full term of pregnancy i woke up

does any one know what my dream means thanks kindly
loved0813
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: in a dark bathroom

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:19 am

Bathroom means a money related matter.Dark means misleading and not being in a way to know many answers for many questions...about life.

Dreaming a deceased person alive means something forgotten or impossible will be OK for you about money.

Pregnancy is a symbol for a big amount of money around $5000 as a loan or a bonus.As much as the belly was big .It will be in a two months interval. Even men may dream of pregnancy that means the same, a big money.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby loved0813 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:48 pm

thanks you both for your replies
loved0813
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Cometfireato2 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:52 pm

means you don't want to spend your money or greed
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby loved0813 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:52 pm

im not a greedy person i always give and help people all the time
loved0813
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Cometfireato2 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:27 pm

I am not implying that you are a greedy person; I'm quoting Varzandeh. I have had similar dreams in the past, you see?
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby loved0813 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Ahhh okay sorry I misunderstood
loved0813
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Cometfireato2 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:05 am

It is important that you remain aware of your actions in your waking life from point A to B. It seems that some dreams can be warnings or signs of things to as a result of what you are trying to achieve in your life, or your current lifestyle. Example: Varzandeh has mentioned that to see metal in a dream means money, or money on the way (I have the post) anyhow, Prior to getting this decent job with my step dad (which did happen) I dreamt that me and him were digging and we uncovered a very huge shinning metal vault/machine. I don't know what it was exactly, but it had rails and it looked polished for being buried. In the dream we both worked together. This is very true and we actually got jobs in the same place in real life and things were good for a while, as the money came in.
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby loved0813 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:29 am

thanks for everyone's replies.... iv had many dreams of my ex since he died idk if to just post here or what but in another dream was in bathroom again this was first dream i had of him when he died
i was in shower i can see water coming down clear AS IN CLEAN WATER i was crying and i can feel someone by me i know he there but i stay looking down he angry and i noticed he had a wound that was covered with a white bandage but i can see the blood seeping thru he tells me its okay you can look repeated him self while holding my arms
loved0813
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby loved0813 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:35 am

in another dream i was in a building with two other people my ex comes thru but his whole body on fire he angry saying to get out because the building was going to burn down to be careful coming towards me and i break a window and climb out the two people that were in building with me came out the window pass by me but the lady was already dead i can see she had blood on her face
loved0813
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Ghuntington » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:43 pm

Hello!
Well, my take on your dream is likely very different than others you've received.

What I've learnt from my own dreams is that there is nothing in a dream by chance. Therefore, if you answer the following questions, to the best of your recall ability, I will happily give you an interpretation of your dream as if it was mine.

First tell me the number of scenes in your dream. THEN FOR EACH SCENE I want you to tell me the following:

I want you to look in your mind, as the observer, in the following directions and tell me what you see:
1. To your left.
2. To your right.
3. In front of you.
4. Behind you.
5. Above you.
6. Below you.

It’s all right if you can’t recall much. Simply tell me what you see and make sure I know what direction it is from you the dreamer. In my interpretation, you’ll see how this is a symbol itself.

When you are describing what you see, tell me in as much detail as you can recall about it. So things I am very interested in is what are walls, doors, windows, stairs, tables, etc. made of, age/style, colour, etc. The same goes for anything outside. You’ll see in my interpretations how all of this tells us lots about ourselves.

Lighting:
1. Tell me what the lighting was like, i.e. bright, dull, black, cloudy etc.
2. Then tell me where the light was coming from.
3. Can you tell the time of day or season?
Lighting is important in a dream because it’s a symbol of vibrational state. I’ll explain this during my interpretation for you.

Objects:
If there are any objects in a dream scene, then tell me about them as follows:
1. Shape, size, colour and what they were made of.
2. Where the object is in the dream relative to you, i.e. left, right, etc.

I’ve found objects in dreams are usually symbols of things we first need to concentrate on spiritually. I’ll explain this in the interpretation if you had any objects in any of the scenes.

People:
For each person in a dream scene I want you to do the following:
1. Describe them to me in as much detail as you can recall. This includes age, gender, clothes, colour of the clothes, what the clothes were made of.
2. Tell me where they were in the dream scene relative to you, i.e. left, right, below, etc.
3. Tell me if they were lying down, sitting, standing, walking, etc.
4. Tell me what they did with you. Don’t skip the details. Simply tell me exactly what happened.
5. If there are any conversations or thoughts between you and the person or others, then tell me EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID. This is important.
6. If there were others you couldn’t see but felt, then let me know where you felt they were in a scene relative to you the dreamer, i.e. left, right, etc.
7. For people who you know in real life, tell me anything that's different about them in the dream versus the real life version. What age was your ex in the dream scene? What age were they when they died?

Animals. Etc.:
If there were any animals, insects, birds, reptiles, fish or whatever in any of the scenes, then tell me. Describe them in as great as detail as you can recall. Also let me know where they were in the dream scene relative to you, i.e. left, right, etc. Then let me know of any thoughts that passed between you and them.

Thoughts/Feelings:
This is a very important part of every dream scene. Take your time, go back and tell me the following for each scene:
1. What was your first thought/feeling as the dream scene began.
2. Tell me of any thoughts/feeling changes as the dream scene progressed and let me know where in the scene this occurred.
3. Tell me your last thought/feeling as the dream ended.

I realize this is a lot of work. HOWEVER, I think you might be surprised by how much you can learn about yourself from a single scene.

With kind regards,
Guy :)
Ghuntington
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby RogueSon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello Love,
Reading through your initial posts and the other dreams you have shared about your ex in the comments reminds me very much of something I went through last year when a friend of mine was killed in a head-on collision with a drunk driver. I was absolutely devastated for a long time. And while I hadn't talked with her or seen her for quite awhile, I found a way to blame myself for what happened. That pain haunted my dreams for a long time and gave me horrific nightmares that didn't really make sense when I woke up.
To anyone who hasn't lost someone tragically this might not make any sense; but I feel like you might be holding onto your ex's passing in your heart harder than you should. I don't know what the situation was but I feel like you still blame yourself or feel guilty for what happened and thats not a burden you should have to carry so heavily. I only say this because your ex always seems to be angry with you; even in the one where he was trying to save you. People's behavior in our dreams are almost never true to how they actually feel or felt, their behavior in our dreams is a reflection of how we choose to see the world and how we perceive our own image.
I completely understand how difficult this all must be for you and I hope you can figure this out and let those memories rest without the negative feeling they are currently being associated with. Best of luck.
Disclaimer: I'm just some guy with an opinion
RogueSon
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:16 pm

This is a dream of guilty mourning. You blame self for not satisfying the dead primary relationship. What is 'wanting a boy' to dreamer now? Possibly a new and less critical attachment partner? There's the resentment toward the dead partner which matches the guilt.
All in all, dreaming along these lines bc avoiding necessary grief. It is now Rosh Hashonah, the Day of Judgment for all of mankind. In 10 days Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement. You are quite timely.
A caution not to be seduced by magic: rz says of everything that it is about money, making that copyist meaningless; recognize crap and discard it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion