Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

interpretation please??

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

interpretation please??

Postby tora » Sat May 28, 2016 10:47 pm

this was a while back and i'll try my best to explain it well. so i was in the back seat on the left in a car and my sister was in the passenger seat. we were talking but i don't know what about. the car was moving and fast too but no one was in there but us and me and her weren't freaking out her anything we paid no attention to that we just kept talking. also there was no steering wheel and the roads were like treadmills and moving by themselves. then i started floating up from the car and the sensation was so fucking real i then was above the car still floating upwards and i heard these loud high pitched voices mumbling (they didn't sound like angels) and i remember looking around while i was floating and i looked down at the car and then i opened my eyes in real life and saw a part in my bedroom then when i shut my eyes i'd be back in the dream floating upwards and the humming would still be going on and i repeated opening and shutting my eyes and i'd go back and forth. then i turned on my side in real life and felt my left cheek press against my pillow and i opened my mouth trying to scream and nothing came out. i then repeated open and shutting my eyes and going back and forth from real life to floating upwards outside. it wasn't a happy feeling either. i woke up from this horrid experience and it was 1:07 am and i had went to sleep at about 12:55 am. i've had this "dream" on my mind ever since i've had it so please tell me what you got from all of this? like what does it means. and is it lucid dreaming or astral projection or what? thanks for reading all this i really appreciate it so much and any help is wanted
tora
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: interpretation please??

Postby Lurhstaap » Sun May 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Sleep paralysis. Nothing more. The former portion of the dream may have more personal significance, perhaps relating to trust and control. But the last part is clearly a sleep paralysis episode. They can be very frightening but are not rare or harmful or a sign of anything worse. When asleep the brain paralyzes the rest of the body so we don't act out our dreams. Now and then this takes a bit of time to wear off and so abruptly waking can result in the consciousness returning before the body lock has fully released. You were half awake half asleep.
Lurhstaap
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Lurhstaap » Sun May 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Sleep paralysis. Nothing more. The former portion of the dream may have more personal significance, perhaps relating to trust and control. But the last part is clearly a sleep paralysis episode. They can be very frightening but are not rare or harmful or a sign of anything worse. When asleep the brain paralyzes the rest of the body so we don't act out our dreams. Now and then this takes a bit of time to wear off and so abruptly waking can result in the consciousness returning before the body lock has fully released. You were half awake half asleep. This was not lucid dreaming or astral projection.
Lurhstaap
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Lurhstaap » Sun May 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Sleep paralysis. Nothing more. The former portion of the dream may have more personal significance, perhaps relating to trust and control. But the last part is clearly a sleep paralysis episode. They can be very frightening but are not rare or harmful or a sign of anything worse. When asleep the brain paralyzes the rest of the body so we don't act out our dreams. Now and then this takes a bit of time to wear off and so abruptly waking can result in the consciousness returning before the body lock has fully released. You were half awake half asleep. This was not lucid dreaming or astral projection.
Lurhstaap
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Out of Control

Postby Superman1 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Being out of control going too fast, in the back seat. But can your sister be an influence here or it's about a situation with her? Or she symbolizes you, perhaps in the way she is. No steering or control means you are being driven, by this road, rather than the other way round.

So you floated up in no traction, while the talking, now mumbling, continued.
In this loss of control you lost your voice.
Switching between your real life and dream might show how overwhelming this is and the amount of lack on control, when it's not dealt with, and how they are the same, plus maybe showing you go back and forth not getting anywhere, making you unhappy.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:29 am

If one dreamt had wings and feathers and flew means she will have a travel.
If dreamt was flying without feathers and wings means her situation will change.
If dreamt flew from her roof to another means she will divorce her partner and will
marry another person.
If dreamt was floating from a place to another like a bird means will have a travel.
If dreamt float direct to the sky means will have a hurt and loss.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion