Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Friend of my Father telling me the future?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Friend of my Father telling me the future?

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Thu May 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi every one

before around two weeks I have this dream and I am very interesting to know if the prediction in the dream is true

There is more things happened in the dream but this is what I remember

I was walking some where in a place like a garden, then I saw a friend of my father, we greet each other, then he asked me what I am doing, I said I wanted to complete my studies in USA but I am not sure if I can do that, since my family don't have money, then he said don't worry, your goal to study in USA will certainly happen, then he said your father will have the money ready before the end of your long semester(I am currently in my short semester, the next semester is the long), then I told him that my father is tired and he is trying to sell one of the room in our house, he said this is just a hard phase that certainly will be gone, he said don't worry and don't think about it

thats it, I am interesting to know what this dream is about

Thanks
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Friend of my Father telling me the future?

Postby Varzandeh » Thu May 26, 2016 7:49 pm

I think or better to say Hope that this will happen soon.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 26, 2016 8:13 pm

have you had any dreams like this before ??
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Fri May 27, 2016 4:24 am

Varzandeh wrote:I think or better to say Hope that this will happen soon.

yeah I hope so..do you think dream liken this are real?
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Fri May 27, 2016 4:26 am

aussie_musician wrote:have you had any dreams like this before ??

I have many dreams which has predicted the future, but not as this one, which is spoken word to me like this
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Your Future

Postby Superman1 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Well, do you think you will have the money by long semester's end? Or hope to?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Sat May 28, 2016 5:46 am

Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
A group are Messy dreams that are caused by dad food or drinks and have no meaning.
A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repeatition is caused the dream.
What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Your Future

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Sat May 28, 2016 6:23 am

Superman1 wrote:Well, do you think you will have the money by long semester's end? Or hope to?

yes I am hoping to get the money by the end of the long semester, in the dream when he tells me that, I was so sure its true what he said, but in real life, I am not sure if its just a wish or its prediction from the dream
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Sat May 28, 2016 6:25 am

Varzandeh wrote:Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
A group are Messy dreams that are caused by dad food or drinks and have no meaning.
A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repeatition is caused the dream.
What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.

Thanks for the information, this dream seems like its a predicting dream
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Predicting My Future

Postby Superman1 » Sat May 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Well, if you are tired, and assure yourself this hard phase will pass, not to worry, and don't think about it, your father can represent the capable you who can achieve all this.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon May 30, 2016 8:14 pm

sell a room in the house ??

what .. like rent it out ??
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Predicting My Future

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:59 am

Superman1 wrote:Well, if you are tired, and assure yourself this hard phase will pass, not to worry, and don't think about it, your father can represent the capable you who can achieve all this.

Thanks...I am expecting my dream to be prediction
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 am

aussie_musician wrote:sell a room in the house ??

what .. like rent it out ??

it means to sell the goods in the room, my father has did it in real
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Prime » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:59 am

The Lord is telling you that you will be able to study and to not worry about the money.. His hand of provision is great, and He will provide through your earthly father.. and the thing your dad is going through wanting to sell the room, the Lord is saying that is just a phase and it will pass, to not worry about that.

so this dream is exactly what it appears. there is no symbolism in anything that was said.. its all true and literal.

so when this word in the dream comes to pass, you can glorify the Lord for He is good!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Ericka964 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:42 am

that glossy sensation when you touch it. It additionally does not include Website have made the effort to review all the different brands, products,
Ericka964
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:58 pm

You can chose to be foolish as the others want you to be, and then you will understand nothing.
This dream is to affirm to self the desire enumerated in it, bc of dreamers sense of impotence about attaining it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Ericka964 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Most efficient, sturdiness and also several of them WaterGadget effective they really are at decreasing difficult water impacts.
Ericka964
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Prime » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:55 am

So, HeavenlyDreams, how did this turn out? Did your father have the money as you were told? Did the tough trying season come to pass as you were told?
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Prime wrote:So, HeavenlyDreams, how did this turn out? Did your father have the money as you were told? Did the tough trying season come to pass as you were told?

Thanks for your intepretation, just read it now

No unfortunately, it didn't, things are still stuck but we are expecting some relief in the near future, and still I haven't continue my study yet, but hopefully, it will be better
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Prime » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:32 pm

HeavenlyDreams wrote:
Prime wrote:So, HeavenlyDreams, how did this turn out? Did your father have the money as you were told? Did the tough trying season come to pass as you were told?

Thanks for your intepretation, just read it now

No unfortunately, it didn't, things are still stuck but we are expecting some relief in the near future, and still I haven't continue my study yet, but hopefully, it will be better

The thing about prophecy, when they are given, prophecy doesnt mean they are going to happen right away. Prophecy can happen the next month, the next year, the next couple years, prophecy can happen in the next 10-15-20 years, etc.

The Lord told you, you will be fine. It will be taken care of.

And it hasnt happened, yet.

The good thing about this is that, by it not happening yet, and despite it not happening yet, all that reveals is that you are in the LORDs will for your life and He is in complete control because things happen according to His time, not ours. And because you havnt finished yet, its not because its not going to happen, it's just that the LORD didnt bring you to that just yet. Its in the plans, just not then, or right now.

So until then, continue seeking the LORD, His Word and His will for your life. Continue steadfast in prayer and pay attention to your dreams. God bless you. Be encouraged.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion