Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Teacher discrimination.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Teacher discrimination.

Postby NovaExplosion » Wed May 25, 2016 6:27 am

Let's get some thing clear: English is not my native language, I learned it when I went to the USA. Long story short, I came back to my mother country.
Anyways, I don't remember where the dream started but I'll try to remember what happened first.

It started with me entering some kind of high school. It was supposedly days before classes started. The scenery of the High School was interesting nonetheless. It was a clear sunny sky, the High School was surrounded by tall 20 story rectangular brick buildings. I tried to look inside the building's windows, but no one appeared to be there. It was almost as if they were there for decoration purposes. The High School had a circular drive way entrance to it. Inside the circle appeared to be some kind of statue/fountain surrounded by a very decorated fence.

The next scene was me in the school bathroom. When I looked at myself in the mirror I could see myself covered in millions of pimples So what I did is that I covered myself in green (that type of green) body paint from the waist up. When I came back to class we were taking English.
The teacher for some reason was very keen on me doing something stupid, but when I confronted her about her actions against me she got strangely mad.
She began talking in English so no one else could understand, she was saying about how much she hated me because I was an "American pest"
After telling her that I wasn't born in the United States she got even more mad. She began screaming at me to get out of her class and the school as well.
I don't remember that much but I think she chased me out of the school with a high powered rifle/sniper.
Don't just stand there and read, answer my dreams!
NovaExplosion
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Teacher discrimination.

Postby Kattrina » Wed May 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Are you bullied real life by a teacher?
Kattrina
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Varzandeh » Wed May 25, 2016 7:00 pm

Brick building means a big fight with the partner is on the way.

Pimples means money you will receive.

|She screamed on you means a bad situation on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby NovaExplosion » Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 pm

To: Kattrina
I wouldn't call it bullying, more like nagging.
I always put my hoodie on and sit on a corner of the School, I like to stay alone. But sometimes this one blonde teacher comes to me and nags the hell out of me just so I can take my hoodie off. It bothers me since I really like putting it on.
Anyways, I sometimes like to challenge her with putting it on in a very far away distance and while doing that I smile at her in a cynical way.
This of course gets me in trouble but I don't mind it at all, I find it amusing at times.
Also there's these other teachers that like to get me off my corner/sitting spots. I think they do it just so I can be more social. That also bothers me a lot,
I dislike being forced to interact with people especially since everyone in my School is an idiot. Yes, I'm a narcissistic loner. And you know what? I love it.
NovaExplosion
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 26, 2016 8:25 pm

where are you from ??
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby NovaExplosion » Sat May 28, 2016 9:06 am

Why do you want to know where I'm from?
Don't give me a bad impression mate.
NovaExplosion
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Mon May 30, 2016 8:51 pm

its simple question .. I don't know where you're from ..

whats wrong with that ???

a bad impression .. that's hardly the case ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Ghuntington » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi,
What I've learnt from my own dreams is that there is nothing in a dream by chance. Therefore, if you answer the following questions, to the best of your recall ability, I will happily give you an interpretation of your dream as if it was mine.

First tell me the number of scenes in your dream. THEN FOR EACH SCENE I want you to tell me the following:

I want you to look in your mind, as the observer, in the following directions and tell me what you see:
1. To your left.
2. To your right.
3. In front of you.
4. Behind you.
5. Above you.
6. Below you.

It’s all right if you can’t recall much. Simply tell me what you see and make sure I know what direction it is from you the dreamer. In my interpretation, you’ll see how this is a symbol itself.

When you are describing what you see, tell me in as much detail as you can recall about it. So things I am very interested in is what are walls, doors, windows, stairs, tables, etc. made of, age/style, colour, etc. The same goes for anything outside. You’ll see in my interpretations how all of this tells us lots about ourselves.

Lighting:
1. Tell me what the lighting was like, i.e. bright, dull, black, cloudy etc.
2. Then tell me where the light was coming from.
3. Can you tell the time of day or season?
Lighting is important in a dream because it’s a symbol of vibrational state. I’ll explain this during my interpretation for you.

Objects:
If there are any objects in a dream scene, then tell me about them as follows:
1. Shape, size, colour and what they were made of.
2. Where the object is in the dream relative to you, i.e. left, right, etc.

I’ve found objects in dreams are usually symbols of things we first need to concentrate on spiritually. I’ll explain this in the interpretation if you had any objects in any of the scenes.

People:
For each person in a dream scene I want you to do the following:
1. Describe them to me in as much detail as you can recall. This includes age, gender, clothes, colour of the clothes, what the clothes were made of.
2. Tell me where they were in the dream scene relative to you, i.e. left, right, below, etc.
3. Tell me if they were lying down, sitting, standing, walking, etc.
4. Tell me what they did with you. Don’t skip the details. Simply tell me exactly what happened.
5. If there are any conversations or thoughts between you and the person or others, then tell me EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID. This is important.
6. If there were others you couldn’t see but felt, then let me know where you felt they were in a scene relative to you the dreamer, i.e. left, right, etc.
7. For people who you know in real life, tell me anything that's different about them in the dream versus the real life version.

Animals. Etc.:
If there were any animals, insects, birds, reptiles, fish or whatever in any of the scenes, then tell me. Describe them in as great as detail as you can recall. Also let me know where they were in the dream scene relative to you, i.e. left, right, etc. Then let me know of any thoughts that passed between you and them.

Thoughts/Feelings:
This is a very important part of every dream scene. Take your time, go back and tell me the following for each scene:
1. What was your first thought/feeling as the dream scene began.
2. Tell me of any thoughts/feeling changes as the dream scene progressed and let me know where in the scene this occurred.
3. Tell me your last thought/feeling as the dream ended.

I realize this is a lot of work. HOWEVER, I think you might be surprised by how much you can learn about yourself from a single scene.

With kind regards,
Guy :)
Ghuntington
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Martinez30 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:59 am

good Update program for you. Once that's , attempt itunes login seems pretty widespread, affecting lots of viewers nice.
Martinez30
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Lavender208 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:22 am

select languages that indicates it will show you only those streams Mobdro Chromecast after that you could make a sensible decision to conserve more money
Lavender208
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:57 am

Sometimes teachers will challenge casually when it is a student they believe has great talent and potential.

ss looked for you where his head usually is - and if you are as smart as the teachers seem to think, i do not need to spell that out. ss did not find you where it always is, and being unable to think conceptually asks stupid intrusive personal Q.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion