Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Re: EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY

Postby aussie_musician » Wed May 09, 2018 5:34 pm

ah yes .. i have seen the news about the lava on telly ..

thats different to that of leaving an earthquake ..

and the damage it has caused ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Batman » Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 pm

There were quite a number of prequakes ... so they must of known something was going to happen
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Tue May 15, 2018 3:50 pm

There was at least 3 different 4.0 EQ to strike Oklahoma ... just like Hawaii had before Pele struck :neer:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Tue May 22, 2018 9:02 pm

:noisemaker: Update: The Supreme Court of the United State has put Gus Who Ink vs U.S. Gov. - case # 17-8810 on the docket May 7, 2018

Now if they look at the facts... they might be able to help save people lives... and people can be warned - and Earthquake proof there homes.
Most likely a chemical attack coming for tomorrow ... Israel... as things started
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Wed May 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Hey Gus... you see I repo my higher plane... still flies like a dream :cabbagepatch:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:Hey Gus... you see I repo my higher plane... still flies like a dream :cabbagepatch:
wow... your awake ... and I thought your plane was on auto pilot... as I’ve been putting out a warning as Danny boy 1290 days from the Abomination is coming up on May 31.

I take that as when the desolation starts... you might want to put on the ‘Yellow uniform’ if you’ve been following some of this batty talk. :neer:
Most likely a chemical attack coming for tomorrow ... Israel... as things started
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Most likely the last update/ post to this as it will be taken down due to issue with EvilMonkey ... Yesterday a 4.4 Earthquake was reported in Cherokee, Oklahoma ... as about 1 Earthquake is being reported a day in the area... (what - nobody See or Cares?.... as Wii all should know that the current US gov. Does not care about FRACKING LIVES!)

So yes- I do expect a lot of Americans will have to die due to such Negligence on the Governments behalf
... as Gus Who Ink received a “WAIVER” (yesterday) document that was filed in the Supreme Court of the United States, case # 17-8810 - dated June 6, 2018
Sent by the Solicitor General

It reads... WAIVER

The Government hereby waives it’s right to file a response to the petition in this case, unless requested to do so by the Court.
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY re:July 10th

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:44 am

Last night I posted on my signature a 'precursor warning' EQ to hit Perry, Oklahoma and several hours later that EQ hit and was posted as a so-called 3.6 magnitude EQ ... as this lines up... to the mega quake to hit this world, like Pele and the Paradise island irruptIng, as this timing is in line with the abomination code of 1335 as a ball player, i am ... as this day is the "World Cup" if you followed ... :creeping: along...

... as this kind of code is meee playing for the earthquakes against the world... (Given the fact Heere that I say the world lies to everyone concerning these man made EQ and this is for the :cheers: Cup ) and no one seems too take the BLOOD MOON! (Sign)
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Previous

Return to General Dream Discussion