Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Re: EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:13 pm

er yeah ok ..

whatever ..

I can't read "sheena's " posts as I have blocked them ..

and for good reason as well ..

:neer:

but hey .. as least "it" replied with a Bible verse as well .. which .. I can read in Batman's post ..

what a pity that "it" can't stay away from posting in my dreams .. which I had originally requested !!!!!!!!
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Well that takes care of the Fool ...

After the 4.4 EQ Wednesday night knocked out two electric substations, leaving about 1,900 customers without power for about an hour. ... I am calling another big one (around 5.0 or larger) to strike around August 12 ...(as 10 EQ were posted today )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:43 pm

A nice little girl like Gus ought to learn to write in English.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:11 pm

So what kind of English don't you understand about the earthquake/bomb predicted on/ around August 12 as August 21 approaches ?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:30 am

Just the place for a snark
The Bellman cried
As he landed his crew with care
Supporting each man
On the top of the tide
By a finger entwined in his hair.

Just the place for a snark.
i have said it twice
That alone should encourage the crew
Just the place for a snark
i have said it thrice
And what i say three times is true.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:04 am

... a snark, well yes I suppose I could be picking up North Korea bombing (with another underground nuclear test?) on or around on August 12th... and it hitting mid America hard, given the natural pattern of today... in 3 times is true (Aug. 6 - Aug. 9 - and now coming ... Aug. 12) goes to ARITHMETIC CODE... and 21 (eclipse)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Little girl Gus: Don't worry about watching the sun Aug 21; you are already blind.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Like I said... already saw it coming
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:54 pm

why is the earthquake ..

man made ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:13 pm

FRACKING (oil)

and the government is in cahoots with the oil companies, as a lot of land is government own that is being leased out ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:17 pm

yes .. of course ..

fracking ..

I do ask .. as I have no idea where .. the town or city is .. in America ..

nor I do know much about the culture ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Well America turn to Fracking when oil was high ... up over $120 a barrel about 10years ago...
as this area had a lot ... (as Bush 'W' was making a mess in the Middle East with the war) ... as they knew it caused earthquakes 50 years ago... but they think the risk outweigh the cost.. and they now manipulate the numbers, so to show the public that such method is safe... they don't even use the Richter scale
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:00 pm

so why is the richter scale not used ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Because the oil companies and the government don't want to be sued when this earthquake that I Prophetically saw happen ... happens

As this area is based on opinion, and there going to claim nobody is at fault .. as there are all in cahoots

It's called a corrupt government!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:25 pm

are they oblivious or ignorant ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:52 am

Obvious to the people that live there... 7 years ago people would of laughed and really thought I was batty ... as this is coming fast ... as I could of said, I was Noah and God is going to strike the world with this ...oil ending Flood and you want to get out of Dodge ... as it effects the entire world.
Though yes, everyone will all claim to be ignorant. As the only option for many involved will be suicide ... it will not matter how much money or power one claims to have ... as even the President (Trump) will be hit... as he increased Fracking (like full steam ahead driving the Titanic (US) into this DOOMSDAY!

I just happen to be the first to file suit, listing the government ... and predicted dates that were pretty accurate given the info coming through media and not the brainwashed government controlled channels ... like China news... as this avenue gives me Ink power! (Batty stuff) :dusto:

As they can't erase lawsuits like the ones I Filed in the 9th Circiut court - No. 17-35570 or in Portland Oregon Federal Court 3:17-cv-00830-MO
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Earthquake obsession speaks to the Problem of Evil. It is the quintessential example.
Is mangling the conditional tense evil? Could be.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:10 pm

GIVING Warning to imminent danger to millions of people should not be considered evil, given the facts that the people in the government are part of the problem. As it too late to warn after ... given that these are man made earthquakes
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Just listened to an investment guru who explained how capricious warnings of crash did hurt lots repeatedly. Remember Chicken Little.
Info: for the Problem of Evil protection would be considered by many to be the prerogative of the Creator of the Universe which includes this evil. There is one tradition that might hold it as up to man or to certain subgroups ordained with the task of continuing the creation.
If the earthquake nut takes the second position, then the posting here makes no sense. It would be in juried scientific journals and the main stream press. But we all know this one ain't got the chops for that.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:00 pm

can lawsuits be erased ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re:

Postby Batman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Aussie - depending on who keep records...
Sheena - I don't warn lightly... as your starting too sound like Dimwit Eagle... to if's... and going kno-w :whoa: (WAT) as there is - 'Good Faith'

... and Bad Faith
... as evil should falls on the government, given these are man made earthquakes, and property has already been damaged (as predicted) with the full knowledge of such government. As investment guru would understand the consequences of such information

and dump Trump as a Fracking liability
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 am

Batman wrote:I don't warn lightly
Now tm tries to channel Trump and Un (and Nixon).
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:04 pm

Sheena wrote: Now tm tries to channel Trump and Un (and Nixon).
if you look, I've been saying North Korea before Un even came to power... and everyone knows .. that US is the thick of this so called 3 world war...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:10 am

Not saying so much as being.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Well one has to say... for a position to be ... as I've said on or around the 12th... and that kind of narrows a time period to a earthquake (given none have been reported in the last 24 hour) of any good size magnitude happening
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:08 pm

is it an illegal practice to erase files ???

and who keep the records ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:43 pm

In lawsuits parties were supposed to keep records ... though the government doesn't keep track of earthquakes to any reasonable standard,in fact my case claims that they are willfully negligent.. by dismissing such lawsuits ... as these earthquake numbers our opinions and not from the Richter scale.

Everyone goes off the USGS numbers (which they have a fix on this area) as they say they keep track of man made earthquakes (seismic induced earthquake) on there web page in the fine print.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:46 pm

hmmm .. I see ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Okay... It's done, I notified the 3 federal courts (USDC, Appeals and Supreme Court) by mail today about the earthquake to strike at noon time (local time for Oklahoma area) on August 21 (right before the eclipse as Jesus said it would happen) ...
I have tracking numbers to see when they receive the legal mail, as they should be up to speed with news... as all the signs and info I see :infinity: say it's a GO!

This is going to happen! The question will be if the Government acts in time to save lives???
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby kp123 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:38 am

I stumbled upon your discussion and I am just curious as to what you saw would happen and how far the destruction will go? I live in south eastern nebraska.
kp123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:47 am

kp123 wrote:I stumbled upon your discussion and I am just curious as to what you saw would happen and how far the destruction will go? I live in south eastern nebraska.

This should be felt from coast to coast, as the 2011 one that struck Maryland was felt in Florida and Canada ... and last years quakes from this area were felt as far as Chicago and Arizona ...
as in that area, things were not built with earthquakes in mind... so bolt things down..

Did you feel any of Oklahoma area (Fracking EQ) shaking over the last couple years?? ... then expect at least 40 times as powerful as a magnitude ... earthquake proof your home ( Secure breakable things ) - stay away from tall brick / stone walls with no reinforcement ... bridges can collapse as they were not designed for such shaking ( so Bring water, food... as traffic is going to be insane anywhere .. )
Though ... i've been saying get out of Dodge ... was the step back line from Oklahoma

Though it appears that most people will be at looking at the eclipse and that's the l line that God Drew. So if your on that line you're probably safe

I seen someone trapped and praying for help for days... as I take this event, things well not be able to move ( like Katrina I saw the flood, and people trapped, as the government can't react fast enough ... as it's the 'AFTERMATH '' that follows .. 45 days after is a safe bet that this crazy stuff is normal crazy again
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby kp123 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:59 am

Wow this is terrifying! I know that some family members did feel the 5.6 Oklahoma quake last sept here in Omaha and the surroudning cities. They felt a "shake-like" feeling.
Yes traffic is supposed to be insane here due to the eclipse. I took my daughter out of daycare as our office is closed that day. We planned on staying home to watch the eclipse.
What do you mean about this comment: "as it's the 'AFTERMATH '' that follows .. 45 days after is a safe bet that this crazy stuff is normal crazy again"
Thank you
kp123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Well that comment is bible based ... as this goes to a new era coming ... 'earth passes away' ( religiously speaking )

Things get really crazy following this event. As people should see this as a sign that reads '
Vengeance is mine
as the .gov is Fracking US and things start to implode ...

given rumors of World War are already circling ...

So if you felt the 5.6 then this one well feel like you can't walk and things in the cupboard we'll fall out type of earthquake
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Vengeance is no part of any real faith.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:56 am

Sheena wrote:Vengeance is no part of any real faith.

BIBLE BASED, as it goes to 'Good Faith'
As a prophetic dreamer, I have sued the US Fracking Government ... over this issue at hand

as Jesus said (set the day /time situation to an eclipse) and everyone knows in this end time period that there is going to be a big shake up (as God speaks to many people and I say it's an EQ (man made) given all the signs, as the US gov is not going to listen until this mega quake hits... and everyone sees that the government lied to the people about how safe FRACKING was...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:15 am

In the Supreme Dreaming Court, no doubt.
Jesus had no interest in geology.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:01 am

No. The Supreme Court of the United States...
Hello Gus Who,

Thank you for using USPS.com.
This is a post-only message. Please do not respond.

Gus Who has requested that you receive a USPS Tracking® update, as shown below.

USPS Tracking® e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Tracking Number: .....

Scheduled Delivery Date: August 18, 2017, 12:00 pm

Service Type: Priority Mail Express®

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time With Partner
Delivered WASHINGTON, DC 20543 August 17, 2017 10:50 am
Arrived at Post Office WASHINGTON, DC 20018 August 17, 2017 10:40 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility WASHINGTON DC V STREET DISTRIBUTION CENTER August 17, 2017 7:56 am
Departed USPS Origin Facility SAN JOSE, CA 95124 August 16, 2017 4:02 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility SAN JOSE, CA 95124 August 16, 2017 4:01 pm
USPS in possession of item SAN JOSE, CA 95124 August 16, 2017 3:59 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility SAN JOSE CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER August 16, 2017 3:48 pm

I also served USDC (Portland) and the 9th in this RICO act as a class action case, they were informed of this day and hour B4 the eclipse as biblical prophecy (Jesus stated B4 an eclipse) ... and the EQ # went up last year according to my true and accurate count, as The USGS manipulates the numbers in that area.

Jesus would be concern about saving lives!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Wrong. Jesus was for salvation, saving souls.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Sheena wrote:Wrong. Jesus was for salvation, saving souls.

Write... Souls and Lives are equal when it comes Hear

as Jesus knew of the eclipse but did not know the day and hour when he warned of this time period and 'vengeance'
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:07 am

Wrong. Those puns are just a learning disability.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Sheena wrote:Wrong. Those puns are just a learning disability.

Yes, as 2 the wise in 'Bad Faith' so they well not be able to perceive such truth
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Update: ... I was saying near Perry, but it could be near Marshall (same area ... though I never notice that town on a map)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:59 am

87923454545465 .38 3445 55 5
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:22 am

Spilling out the moonlight right now as it flies across ... it reads too America...

•••~~~•••
[Reveal] Spoiler:
NO FRACKING WAY
•••~~~•••
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:18 am

Just a castaway, an island lost at sea, oh
Another lonely day, with no one here but me, oh
More loneliness than any man could bear
Rescue me before I fall into despair, oh

I'll send an S.O.S. to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle, yeah

A year has passed since I wrote my note
But I should have known this right from the start
Only hope can keep me together
Love can mend your life but
Love can break your heart

•••~~~•••
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Jerome Kern it ain't.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:51 pm

Yes, I was alone in inking out ... by a ••• ~~~ ••• afterthought... that the dark side of the moon has too pass •••~~~•••

:geek: as 22
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:32 am

:whistling: 99 bottles of •••~~~••• on the wall ...
99 bottles of •••~~~••• on the wall...
Take one down, pass it around...

:geek: Moonlight Gram •••~~~••• the eclipse last flew be in the class of 79 :neer:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:59 pm

message in a bottle .. by the police/sting ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Yes, it fit the batty fly by ... :neer: (as all the signs were there... to this kind of communication )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

PreviousNext

Return to General Dream Discussion