Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 19, 2016 5:49 am

I just received this message in my PM box ... :computer:
... and like to address it for all to see...
Earthquake prophecy
Sent: Wed May 18, 2016 7:22 am
To: Gus Who

Hi, Natural born skeptic here

I noticed you had a Earthquake prophecy as your signature and was wondering if you could give me details. Was this something you thought of or did it come from God or did someone claiming to have had a vision from God tell you this? Because it is almost time when this "prophecy" is supposed to come true. I am skeptical because of the amount of people claiming to have had a vision from God have said prophecies were to happen and nothing has happened. I see it more as fear mongering to convince people to join religion before the "End Days" are upon us. Like I said earlier this quake is almost here by what you're saying so lets see if your signature holds up... :)

First, Search my History (post) ... I've been saying it a while now... yes another prophetic dreamer had a dream of a H-bomb going off in the U.S. (He predicted 3 months / March of 2016) ... and I prayed over it to see :infinity: WAT ... and received a dream - "Oklahoma Code" ... I stated by summer this would happen)

... this is going to be a pre-quake (predicted May 20/21) of what I saying is a 5 magnitude or greater... but I just received a dream... of a nice bar stool chair, and it legs have been cut short ( deliberately ) ... as these are Man Made Quakes... so if you look at some of my post... I have stated "fishy numbers" by the USGS ... (Which I reported to the FBI to investigate 3 times now by mail.. 4/19 - 5/3 - 5/11)

My "Gus Who" position ... I claim to be a prophetic dreamer ... and being raised Catholic, but now consider myself 'independent' from any one church... but Christian through the Spirit ( :neer: Batman / batty into Holy Ghost ... )

Back in 1997, I received a 'Waking Vision' of 911 which I called "Twisted I Beam" ... that lead me to play in this dream field... as I try not to push religion, as much as kicking a ball ... as I wanted to be a professional athlete as a kid... and this is like playing ball with all the other kids out there ... that can see :infinity: the light ball ( :harhar: :idea: )

I am not trying to push the "Fear' as much as point out that 'Oklahoma area' is not aware of the Mega Quake ... and growing up in the Bay Area / Calif. ... and dealing with "Corrupt Government' ... well I am pointing out a 'disaster in the making'

Yes this MEGA QUAKE should be reffered to the Bible Quake as ' = too The Great And Awful Day of the Lord' ... as this Quake is Man-Made and has been prophecied to warn everyone of how corrupt MAN has become with ... Fricking Fracking ...

THERE IS NO BIG SECRET ... GET IN TUNE WITH THE BALL!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY - WAT

Postby Batman » Sat May 21, 2016 7:34 am

This reminds me of Pearl Harbor B4 - D7

:computer: I see a couple beeps off to the side of US

WAT -... NO FRICKING FRACKING EQ REPORTED ANYWHERE?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY

Postby raymond1234 » Sun May 22, 2016 2:21 am

People might be mistaking apocalyptic dreams with a personal dream with violent qualities.
And many psychics have dreams of the future and the events might be accurate, but the timing is off.
Or their interpretation. Just a few ideas.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sun May 22, 2016 8:44 pm

The timing was during the Basketball game series ... and I pretty sure at the end of this month is the Mega quake in which people die ... but given that these are man made, and it appears that "pre-quake" happen ... as I've done a lot of research over these 6 months ... and have recorded at least 21 - 4.0 or greater to hit that area this year... so I thinking a 5 magnitude is imminent ... (Yes, the U.S. Government downgraded about 1/2 of these 4.0 or greater quakes to 3 or combined them with another ... (FISHY NUMBERS) earthquake minutes apart)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 26, 2016 6:08 pm

This should not be about me, but WAT I pick up as a prophetic dreamer... The government has been informed to investigate the fishy numbers ... I am updating my prediction as the Warriors game started and now bets are off ... as things go...
I foresee (after game 3 ) that Oklahoma going through to the finals...

Re:Re:Earthquake Prophecy
Sent: Tue May 24, 2016 6:44 pm
by Relthen

So you're saying that earthquakes are a conspiracy and you try to remain anon so the government doesn't find you. Yet you post here.. and sent a letters to the fbi.... I'm sure if they were after you then they would already found you. I don't think the government really believes you let alone your letters getting past the mail room. You sound like a conspiracy theorist, trying to live off the grid, away from the feds, always being anon so no one finds you, and yet if anyone wanted to they could. Well I don't really plan on talking anymore so you can keep on doing whatever it is you do.

Good luck or something.

Sent: Tue May 24, 2016 9:58 am
by Gus Who

Well I tend not to want to "be followed" ... so I zig zag.. (A CrAzZy I-van thing :neer: )
( :geek: GIven the fact, that the future is being foretold ... and the ramifications that follow :whistling: )

... but the 5.1 took place on Feb. 13 ... and I stated that a 5 or 6 is due before ... (" in the next 10 days to hit FAIRVIEW on Feb. 11) the mega quake (as it was based way back... as I have posted since ... that I had to wait... as something "fishy" was going on...) was the Feb 21 date... (as it was more personal reasons behind me choosing that FRANKINGSTIEN DATE of a man made quake, instead of dream based ..) as the numbers seem to be changing after the fact...

Sent: Tue May 24, 2016 2:35 am
by Relthen

Well the story checks out there was a 5.1 on feb 11. But a few things here, I find it puzzling why you have two different dates. You told me it was feb 11 yet you wrote in the link feb 21. I don't have people that can "call" natural disasters the day before it happens, the story seems fishy to me. (Also a bit of criticism, can you maybe cut back on the ... and keep your story more together, makes it difficult to read

Sent: Sun May 22, 2016 8:28 pm
by Gus Who

This is not a science ... as I work with spirit ... But here was my last 5.0 that I called on Feb 11, as I even called the place 'FAIRVIEW' :infinity: ... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144168&p=692900&hilit=Prayer#p692727

... So why don't you give me a little more time as a Fair VIew... if a 5 (4.7 with fishy numbers ) hits... or do you know of anyone else that is better at calling EQ or tornadoes like Jopline

Sent: Sun May 22, 2016 10:25 am
by Relthen

Well I looked at your link just now. I don't know what your plan was with my message and making it public. Showing off the dissenter maybe? Well so far one of your due dates has failed to produce fruit and you have another week before the other two dates come around. Forgive me if I never believe a single one of your prophecies until something happens. When it comes to religious people telling me shit is about to go down at this time I tend to not believe, so many of them have been wrong before that the "magic" of eternal damnation is diluted to water. If any of your or other prophecies come true then you are free to I told you so until then...

I will always remain,
Skeptical
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 26, 2016 7:20 pm

is Oklahoma a nice place ??

or do people simply dislike the place ??
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Western Conference Game 6 in OKC after GSW won Game 5 !! ...

:cabbagepatch:

:noisemaker:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 26, 2016 9:04 pm

I am from the Bay Area ... so I am a Warrior fan... and I had marked this trip back to Oklahoma as 'most likely time' when the Mega quake hit (as I had thought warriors would be up 3-2 at this point) ... but I predicting during game 3 of this series that Oklahoma goes on to the Finals... So I have to wait and see the scheldule for the finals... or 4 the pre-quake to strike ... to put the rest of pieces together :infinity:

Though I like to see this go to game 7

Gives me extra time ... as I am picking up dreams now that I have to look for something on the :computer: radar screen ...
WAT (I don't know, but when it happens ... I'll get it :idea: )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 26, 2016 9:20 pm

aussie_musician wrote:is Oklahoma a nice place ??

or do people simply dislike the place ??

I tend to stay on the west coast ... I knew they get tornadoes and like Football (American)
The Thunder B-team is going to be the biggest thing to come along in it's History... that's why I can say it's "during the Seriers" ... as I can feel/ :infinity: / see the energy ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon May 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Game 7 at GSW ..

winner plays Cavs ..

a repeat of 2015 ??
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon May 30, 2016 8:30 pm

woohoo ..

GSW play CAVS in 2016 Finals ...

:noisemaker:

:cabbagepatch:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:00 am

It seems like Secret Agent (the Skeptic) does not get Gus WAT... Duh

Sent: Mon May 30, 2016 9:42 pm
To: Gus Who

I see you moved the date, what happened to the 31st of May? that's code looking back 31 ... = 4 May- :harhar: B Did you just happen to get another dream that moved the date for you? And now its near the NBA finals? So what happens when this date fails? Gonna move it again? Or do you plan to move on to something else? Can't wait for your answer loverboy...

Maybe you should take a look at the ORIGINAL prediction made last DECEMBER ... as I am trying to tune in ... (as this is spiritual and therefore falls to an art form and not science based - tangible and intangible )

... As I said by Summer, as my current thought is in READ ...
If you looked at my Memorial Day Assignment DREAM...
YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED ... if you were really counting (perceving - last 3 earthquake posted for that area )

Jun 01 at 1:20 am - Magnitude 2.9 - 12km WNW of Blackwell, Oklahoma

May 31 at 5:54 am - Magnitude 3.1 - 3km ENE of Luther, Oklahoma

May 29 at 6:47 pm - Magnitude 2.5 - 8km ENE of Edmond, Oklahoma

:wideeye: Therefore "NO" EARTHQUAKES REPORTED in a 'FRACKING ZONE' ... This we'll be the first time ... if this holds up ... as someone might notice the Fishy numbers and backdate a earthquake for this zone, like they did for the Tax day (April 18th) as no reported EQ that day and one was added later...
Given the fact that earthquakes had been building up for years in size and getting deeper in depth ...

I say the government is lying to everyone, as they have known about FRACKING and the danger of causing major earthquakes for years (my research shows back in 1960 the Army had to pump a well dry due to the danger...)

... as I reported to the FBI, that there were 46 instead of 32 that is now being reported (Might even be 29) 4.0 or greater last years count ... as they doctor up, given their liability... (So they can continue to go after oil / side with big oil companies) ... Well my blog has documented copyright ... that well prove to a jury ...
That I was RIGHT!
The UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT!
It does not care about this issue ... As there should be no doubt ... if you can read this... They can read this...

As a "Prophectic dreamer," And as an AMERICAN ... the UNITED STATES IS BOMBING IT''S OWN PEOPLE
as I just started forming a Class Action LAWSUIT, against the U.S. Government (to be filed in San Jose Earthquke county zone... SHOOTING 4 - June 2 filed date) as I know how to play ball... and plan on going to Timber-land during this time period (as they knew how to play ball) ... June 8 though the 18th

So all you skeptic Secret Agent types :computer: ... GET Gus

But go ahead and laugh now...@
:harhar: Gus Who predicts the U.S. Bombs it's Okie--- dokie people...
Though on behalf of "God" -(I AM CHRISTIAN) - This EQ well not be an 'Act of God' and must fall squarely :blockhead: on Man as the CAUSE OF THIS ACTION
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:26 pm

I was on my way to file the lawsuit this afternoon ... but had a flat tire on the way... So I'll file it in the morning and edit in the case number ... and ... (I'll see ... WAT) I have to update my blog
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:44 pm

GSW win game one, 104 - 89 ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Okie Dokey ... The Case has been filed in the San Jose (Earthquake branch) U.S. DISTRICT COURT

it's under a Class Action and I am going to try to remain Anonymous...

CASE # CV 16 2993 Titled - Gus Who, et al vs. U.S. Government et al.

Also I had another prophetic dream this morning ... I going to title it 'Life Saver' (goes to this EQ coming)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:14 am

Okey ... as the event gets closer... I' should be able to ... - :dj: looney tune it in... (2222 une.... thy hour on the Mega quake)

... as many people don't see this earthquake coming, but yet they can feel it ... ( as ...in these kinds... :creeping: of man-made earthquakes the government must post some of the bigger ones that people feel, even though they lie to the public about the magnitude and depth of these earthquakes...

:computer: ... as it hard to hide 5 or greater earthquake in the 3 magnitude range... even though they can post it happening in a shallow depth ...

:| :geek: - ... as a high 4 or 5 is due to strike Oklahoma area ... :whistling: (a kind of pre-quake) ... I call this a...
.... :o oops fault ... :harhar: Line ... 4..... or .... 5 .... OR ... 6 ... :creeping: (even though a low 6 would be downgraded to a :wave: 'high 5' wave!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:31 am

...Very, Very, Very ... High probability that a 5.0 is going to strike in the next 3 days due to this P....
Pawn move... ... :harhar: 6 on the six

Jun 06 at 1:54 pm WAT... this one took several hours after the fact to be posted.
Magnitude 3.6 - 10km SSE of Pawnee, Oklahoma
Jun 06 at 1:52 pm
Magnitude 3.6 - 14km NW of Pawnee, Oklahoma

... as Man (U.S. Gov. and company... ) made his Bed :worry: Rock... Frickin FRACKING ... :fuming: I am going to be really fired up if a lot of people die due to the Government fault .... Line (lies)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:40 am

WAT... the PAWN move to :harhar: 7

Jun 08 at 11:50 am
Magnitude 3.7 - 14km NW of Pawnee, Oklahoma

Does this Chess move put Oklahoma in Check?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:22 pm

heard you had a 5.2 down there...
careful WAT you wish for :lol:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:59 am

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:heard you had a 5.2 down there...
careful WAT you wish for :lol:

Fred, I am up in your neck of the woods.. (attending a High School Graduation ) .. and this time of post, she still did not walk across yet to pick up the ° (it was late start time)
Dream this morning... told me to say ... :harhar: 10 ... so yes ... it was rocking and rolling :cabbagepatch: :goldblob: :excited: a ten all day!
... as the Sharks had won, and the Warriors won...

But with this, I clearly trust that 'spiritual source' over what is being posted by the U.S. Geological Survey... as I've counted a little over 800 EQ so far this year, as about 220 -3.0 or greater (far less numbers than last year) ... Remember over 700 3.0 or greater last year, and around 5,800 EQ reported ...

... so I am saying this mega quake is going to be bigger than 911 ... as these are bombs !!! They have downgraded a dozen 4.0 or greater this year at least and, given that I recorded EQ from last year, prior to them downgrading about 15 - 4.0 from last years records... I've reported to the FBI to investigate these FISHY numbers in April, and twice in May... sued the Government on June 3...

.... as a prophetic dreamer... I am trying to covering all my bases here... as I really don't want to deal directly with a government that kick me off my own property (I've stated it was illegal and corrupt) and steals my money/ assets ... and I am calling "them" corrupt here! (So when people property is damaged or destroyed and people die... and the economy goes into a free-fall) ...

Well ... then... this... Fricking ... FRACKING ... FAULT .... LINE ...

:geek: I would rather be a little early in predicting ... "WAT" ... than late and missing the first shout out :excited: B-4 (in Battleship game with the little white and Red pegs) :computer:

:whistling: it's almost time for the CrazZy :neer: Ivan ! 6:5... B-4
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:17 pm

Okie... Post for the record the last couple days ... (Before they might change it of coarse)

Jun 11 at 2:27 am. Magnitude 3.5 - 20km NNW of Caldwell, Kansas

Jun 10 at 8:17 pm. Magnitude 3.1 - 31km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma

Jun 09 at 4:58 pm. Magnitude 3.3 - 22km W of Perry, Oklahoma

Jun 09 at 9:50 am. Magnitude 2.5 - 8km E of Edmond, Oklahoma

Jun 09 at 6:15 am. Magnitude 3.4 - 26km SSE of Medford, Oklahoma

Jun 09 at 5:35 am. Magnitude 2.6 - 6km ENE of Hennessey, Oklahoma

Jun 09 at 3:02 am. Magnitude 3.7 - 32km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma

Jun 08 at 11:50 am. Magnitude 3.7 - 14km NW of Pawnee, Oklahoma
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Cavs 112 d GSW 97 in game 5 ..

series returns to Cleveland .. :roll:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:55 pm

One or two games left ... but remember a pre-quake is part of the Mega Quake… so if the pre-quake hits (5.0 or greater... ) than .... :whistling:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:41 pm

its a pity warriors lost at home to go back to cleve ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Well ... the game is going on, as I see it as a marker in time (like a Landmark) as energy is around the game
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:16 pm

any prediction for the winner of game 6 ??
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:19 pm

any prediction for the winner of game 6 ??
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:49 pm

Nothing in the way of the Holy Ghost ... but odds have Cleveland.

As being from the Bay Area.. I tend to root for the local teams... and with Green back in, Warriors have a much better defense ... So if it is close going into the 4th ... Warriors have the odds of winning (and in that case, the earthquake well hit as the Warriors come back from Cleveland)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:41 pm

well ..

game seven is back at GSW ..

perhaps the warriors can finally win it ..

game 6 was:
Cavs 115 d GSW 101 ..

:banghead:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:28 am

Had a dream ... Take it as no Tree-Peat ... ( in this dream I saw 3 large Trees on the Coast of a country being lifted up by a cable coming down from the sky... and taken away ... being plucked out of the ground...) for Golden State...

I take it soon after this Rock and Roll starts to Shake (FRACKING ... before any kind of celebration parade ) :worry:

(As Summer time come in)

Edit in... actually the trees went straight up in the sky... as I assumed they were being taken away ... so it could read ...

:excited: - A GOLDEN STATE TREE-PEAT (but of coarse, still say any kind of party time after :worry: the Shake up starts)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:02 pm

so... WATs shakin'

they makin' lots a noise in Ohio now :cabbagepatch:
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:15 pm

cavs and lebron ....

:roll:

:banghead:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Look for it... (b-4 parade) as Frank's dream had a team coming back home... and the mood changed to this Rock and Roll

.. a questionable 3.7 hit earlier today...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:18 pm

still seems it would need to be a 6 or more
to shake things up enough for people to care
or be worth getting the scoop on.
just saying...
I would not stick my neck out for a measly 3. something

just trying to understand this forecasting business

How about you Guss... WAT do you make of it
after having such vivid dreams on the subject :whoa:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:12 pm

There is way too many ... WAT's ... for this not to happen in some form... as all the markers that I've seen are present ...
and the Government is not going to tell anyone 'true readings' ...

The parade is tomorrow ... so let's keep watch...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:13 am

This Frank dream ( http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/2016/05/ ... og-in.html) is saying ... Hear! Hear! Hear! (as in NOW, NOW, NOW!) perceive this... and pointing down too ...

:harhar: Religion and Spirituallity Form here as Gus Who takes on the Eagle & company in learning to be psychic ...
As too believing or non-belief ...

.... as in ... "Truth" ... (As I have been pointing out Fishy numbers... and now claim that the U.S. Is falsifying the earthquake numbers, so it can help big oil companies) ... in HEAR.. IN... THIS...

Do you really think the U.S. Government does not know that bombs are going off under OKLAHOMA AREA, and a Big One well hit very soon ... as Wii watch these few reported numbers come in ... ???

Jun 22 at 4:50 am. Magnitude 3.3 - 16km SSW of Alva, Oklahoma
Jun 22 at 2:32 pm Magnitude 2.6 - Anthony, Kansas
Jun 21 at 12:07 pm Magnitude 3.0 - 18km WSW of Helena, Oklahoma

Given that one has to look at 'markers' in time/space (from a high point to low point in spiritual energy flow)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:40 am

makan827 wrote:good You can also lead the Royale family to lead the success. Clash Royale for PC[the latest game that offers been announced by Supercell nice.
Malik is that you doing the spamming, or is it just this site competitors?

Though you should know that so far two 5.0 or greater already hit Oklahoma area this year... including the largest one ever recorded on September 3
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: McFly... back to save Fracking lives

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:57 am

rider111 wrote:good apply Kodi Configurator) we mouse click Continue. Download Kodi for PC check whether Kodi looks like a fresh install, or nice.

Nice Malek or Riddler, bring up a old post 2 - Though I have 2 Back to the Future and McFly to the Supreme Clock of the United State and TRI to save the Clock before lightning strikes in the Gus Who verse...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrhnWgOFGg
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY - Sound Out

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:26 pm

:neer: BATTY UP!
GOING TWO for 11/22 as Gus Who
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:04 am

So... today's the day

Crank Up The Volume Crank Up The Volume Crank Up The Volume Crank Up The Volume Crank Up The Volume
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:30 am

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:So... today's the day

Crank Up The Volume Crank Up The Volume Crank Up The Volume Crank Up The Volume Crank Up The Volume

WELL ... @ 3:55 AM BEDROCK (time) started out the Day Cushing it off at 3:54 with a 3.3 then up it to a :excited: 4.0 in OK
... as God only knows that these Man made :cabbagepatch: ROCK AND ROLL... can get caveman like US in trouble Fred.

:dreams: Don't tell anyone about this coming from Gazoo! As it's hard to explain this kind of sky scraping buildings and the tower of blah, blah, blah on into the Wii lite
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:49 pm

the Oki Doki oil might be just a FRACtion of WAT they think they just discovered in Texas :shock:

Didn't the Obama Administration pass laws for people not to FRAC in Public... that's why they all went private
but don't worry WAT happens in Oklahoma stays in Oklahoma :lol:
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:57 pm

The Government made all kinds of deals with big oil... as they are in cahoots together over this issue, and if things go down as I say, well not good - people die ... but everyone thinks these "earthquakes" are controlled / regulated ...

... and even Trump stated that he would have no over site ... and give the green light across the board on Fracking everyone. But as the Duck he is... He going to have to back out of this too.

... if it only stayed in Oklahoma it would of been a "State" Problem, but as soon as there is substantial damage outside of the state, or in the case of WAT I claim under 'STATE OF EMERGENCY' is Declared ... it becomes a Federal issue. As everyone has to pick up the tab.

Even the Courts are corrupt and dismiss cases and claims... as my case was RICO ... and I am pretty sure the FBI is in on this cover up, as they are going to claim they don't have the authority ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:33 pm

what did you say ??

I can't hear you ........

crank what ??????????????????

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:05 pm

I have to hit another one over the 4.0 ... as I called shot 4 ... 2
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Say... WAT's the deal... maybe you got more stars down under?
I see Aussi already has more stars than BAT MAN... but WHO's counting :lol:
have to see WAT happens if I post over 3000

shooting for the starzzzzz... nope no bells and whistles... admin still sleeeeeping while the spam rolls in
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:54 pm

how is it that I have more stars than Batman ???

thanks for pointing that out .. I had no idea .. or hadn't noticed .. until now .. (nov 24 '16 12:53 approx) ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Well it is Thanksgiving Eve ... so the numbers have to come together .... so the Three ... 000 had to come ...

B4 (as I am still waiting for this stronger quake to follow in a different place, as the first was a little Cushy ... as I am still trying to see how far people felt it???)

Though I did go and see some skyscrapers today, and even road up to the 7th floor in a Federal Building ... so I wonder if this 11/22 prediction should be marked as ???
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:03 pm

nov 24 '16 here .. when I type this .. abiut 14:02 nsw time (daylight savings) ..

oh wait .. you're a day behind Aus and the southern hemisphere ..

:lol:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Powerball PROPHECY

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:59 pm

This site bases it's time from L.A. (West Coast) ... so I like to say that I already read WAT you wrote yesterday (Nov 23)
Thanksgiving Eve
so WAT
IT's all about tuning in, and predicting the future ... Now watch this, I am predicting that you'll write this tomorrow at this time...
aussie_musician wrote:nov 24 '16 here .. when I type this .. abiut 14:02 nsw time (daylight savings) ..

oh wait .. you're a day behind Aus and the southern hemisphere ..

:lol:

I was right! :excited: Hurry ... Tell me the PowerBall winning numbers 4 $359,000,000 so I can play 8 ball drop

:clap: :goldblob: :yo: :whistling: THANKSGIVING! :boogie: :noisemaker: :rarara: :lep:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Next

Return to General Dream Discussion