Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

slash dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

slash dream

Postby Tcruz » Tue May 10, 2016 10:45 pm

This was a horrible dream. My uncle approached my youngest sister and pointed a sickle at her gut, she begged for forgiveness as he was about to send a slash. He redirected it to me instead by sending a slash to my right hand first then continued to my left while I begged for him to stop and let me off. My cries for help fell on deaf ears as he contiuned to slash both the side of my temples. My head started throbbing with pain making me dizzy. Each time he cut me, I felt warm liquid dripping down my head and hands. Blood. Next thing i knew I blacked out. My aunt and cousin brother were there too but they watched and did nothing.

What does my dream mean? Is it a sign of disappointment or to cut ties with the family?
Tcruz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: slash dream

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:20 am

If one dreamt had a scythe means he will find a tool that will earn money with it.

If he cut your both hands off means you will be put aside from a work.

But if your neck was cut means you will have a problem solved.

Your head means your total money and bleeding means losing money on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby aussie_musician » Sun May 14, 2017 7:32 pm

have you done something that shouldn't have ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby munnamichael » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:36 am

munnamichael
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby vikpik » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:13 am

vikpik
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion