Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring Dream about an Old Classmate

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Postby nocturnalprincess » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello. This is my first time on this site.

For the past year, I have been having dreams about an old classmate that I have not seen since middle school (I'm in high school by the way). We were kind of friends, but we were acquaintances. Since last year, he appeared in my dreams. I never thought about him before the dreams.

In the dreams, it usually takes place in middle school. We are best friends and always hang out. We usually goof off in class. He always treated me nicely. In one dream, he ignored me and said he does not want to see me again. A month later, we were friends again.

The time I dreamed about him was on Tuesday. I kept tapping his shoulder (he knew I was joking) in class. Then he gave me his email and we started chatting.

I don't know what do all of this mean. Please help me.
nocturnalprincess
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring Dream about an Old Classmate

Postby awkward_dreamer » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:01 pm

I believe that something during the day on Tuesday, or whichever day was before the dream, something reminded you of this person whether you noticed it or not and that reminder stayed with you until you went to bed. Therefore you dreamt of this person.
awkward_dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby nocturnalprincess » Fri May 27, 2016 12:37 am

It's been a long time and I keep dreaming about him.
nocturnalprincess
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby JeKnYan » Mon May 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Recurring dreams are trying to tell you something important about yourself

It possibly means that you will meet them again in the future. Your subconscious mind is most likely telling you that you have a strong bond with this person
JeKnYan
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby nocturnalprincess » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:52 pm

JeKnYan wrote:Recurring dreams are trying to tell you something important about yourself

It possibly means that you will meet them again in the future. Your subconscious mind is most likely telling you that you have a strong bond with this person

Thank you for answering.

He has a Facebook account. Should I message him?
nocturnalprincess
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring Dream about What He Means To You?

Postby Superman1 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:56 pm

He always treated me nicely

Since you started dreaming of him, have you wanted this more in your experience?
Or maybe whatever else he meant to you, that you want now, like fun (goofing off), or best friends.

Maybe you felt this enjoyment was ignored, but a month later you could get it back.
Tapping his shoulder is like getting his attention, and your responsibility in this.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Recurring Dream about What He Means To You?

Postby nocturnalprincess » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:14 am

Superman1 wrote:
He always treated me nicely

Since you started dreaming of him, have you wanted this more in your experience?
Or maybe whatever else he meant to you, that you want now, like fun (goofing off), or best friends.

Maybe you felt this enjoyment was ignored, but a month later you could get it back.
Tapping his shoulder is like getting his attention, and your responsibility in this.

Thank you for answering. I miss having many friends that is why. He was just a classmate, but we spoke often. He defended me when someone made fun of me. I think he had a crush on me at some point.
nocturnalprincess
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Unlike the other one, which objectifies desire, this one objectifies chilishness. Note that will have to be killed in the normal process of development. But this dream pictures dreamer's wish she could sustain - stay the same. What would maturation be? And what is 'goof off' with opposite sex? Usually unstructured time together means sex. Perhaps this is the part of maturity which frightens this dreamer.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby kika_meow » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:24 pm

I'm in the same spot! But my friend and I were best friends since elementary and then went to middle school together and had kind of a crush on each other but never trascended, we always reminded as friends and he was always my best friend, even though in High School we didn't speak that much because I went to a different school. Now I hardly remember him, never think of him really, he lives in Argentina, I moved to United States, I'm married and he has a girlfriend, but I still dream about him recurringly, sometimes sexually, sometimes as friends when we were still in middle school. I don't have romantic thoughts or sexual desire towards him, no that I'm aware of, but my dreams tend to say the opposite.

I think that for my unconscious mind he is like a brother, or since I had an absent father I project my daddy issues on his person, but I don't really know what these dreams mean, yet.
kika_meow
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:05 pm

kika_meow wrote:I think that for my unconscious mind he is like a brother, or since I had an absent father I project my daddy issues on his person, but I don't really know what these dreams mean, yet.

Desire to have sex with brother or father is not unusual.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Marie72 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:54 am

as other browsers might not support setup process. Tutu App You can download this application on your pc systems.
Marie72
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Jacquelin111 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:46 am

While the General Manager Mode has actually been discluded considering that 2008, WWE2K18 the brands onward under their supervisory proficiency.
Jacquelin111
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby AaronRar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:58 am

A dream being... I like that interpretation. Based on the actions you described she does seem something quite out of this world.
AaronRar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:49 pm

AaronRar wrote:A dream being... I like that interpretation.
Bet you like fairy tales too. If you want to refer them to dreams reference Bettelheim.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion