Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I have a cryptic one for you folks I need help with!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I have a cryptic one for you folks I need help with!

Postby shawnstradamus » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:45 am

So just as a preface, I frequently get plane crashing dreams. The caveat is they're always at my parents' house. about an hour ago I woke up from this dream:

My dad and I were outside at my parents' house watching airplanes skywriting in the sky. At first he didn't believe me but I got binoculars and showed him. It was all manner of things, Morse code, a composed song piece complete with notes and sharps/minors, hashes and especially chemtrails. We watched this go on and saw what looked like white, wheelless cars which looked liked older, boxier Pontiac GTOs flying silently over the house and flying north. My dad said "Those are (the governments) V2 transports." This is where it gets really weird... we saw these planes skywriting and it almost seemed like they noticed us, because they began skywriting right above us and then crossing out what they wrote. Then we both heard what I can only describe as the great trumpets from the Book of Revelation. Loud, quick trumpet blasts followed by things around us starting to disappear. Powerlines, trees, even the sides of the house. Every time we heard a trumpet blast I felt myself dying, like I KNEW that blast was destroying cells in my body. I saw flashes of green and we both were getting weaker and dying. The last image I saw before I woke up was a plane skywriting "I love you." as my mom ran out to find us both dead in the back yard.

Any help with this one would be appreciated. I'm by no means clairvoyant but I get hunches that are spot on. Thanks everyone.
shawnstradamus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I have a cryptic one for you folks I need help with!

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:34 am

Planes are works as big as the seats. Cars are smaller works.
A binocular means a happiness on the way ( because when you get happy your eyes become bright).

You both died means you will have your problems solved.

If one dreamt Seraph was blowing in the trumpet means there will be justice and fair
in the city and people will do good deeds.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby shawnstradamus » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Thank you, appreciated!
shawnstradamus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:43 pm

do you get along with your parents ??
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Dream Regarding Dad?

Postby Superman1 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:41 pm

DREAMS COME CRASHING DOWN
What dreams or aspiration you have come crashing down maybe because of your parents or is regarding them. Maybe your relationship with them does not stay up in the air at times.

So you saw the "writing in the sky" to do with your dad. He didn't believe you, so you brought it up close to show him. Did you have some dream he didn't believe in?
But it was in code or not easy to understand? Much like music with all its notes is meaningless unless you understand the code. Chemtrails may suggest you especially think there's a conspiracy against this, or that your dream doesn't exist, or that it's supposedly brainwashing or making you think what someone else wants or whatever chemtrails supposedly do.
But it doesn't have wheels, can't go forward, and is old. So it may refer to what is governing you or the actual government giving this movement.

REALLY WEIRD:.
Your dream was crossed out or undone.
Then you had the revelation of your power, growth, and what was built up about the dream was disappearing, and you with it or it killed you. That can be the chemtrails if they mean poisoning your cells.
As it killed your dad as well, it may be about the relationship. Especially your final word, "I love you.'
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby dreambib » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Repeat airplance crashes and then dreams of airplanes skywriting where you end up dying at end ? That sounds like something is definitely not working in your life or you keep worrying about something not working out.
dreambib
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:04 pm

:whistling: ... probably an old note to bring up... Trump-it and Gto (World War 3) ... now

... but it probably makes more cents in these coming days to those that can Mabus comet in...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion