Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Mr. Varzandeh, do my dreams have meanings?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Mr. Varzandeh, do my dreams have meanings?

Postby Moonlight Dream » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Hi,

In my dream, I just wrote my name for a contest and a person told me, you are the last person we accept and the contest time closes now! 3 people won for a trip by a cruise and I was one of them who won! Then I went to a washroom and I noticed that I have a red maxi skirt on. I was wondering, looking at my skirt and I woke up!

I had another dream 2 nights before that & I don't know why in that dream I was going to washroom too but all washrooms didn't have toilet papers and then I noticed that I am cutting pears on a white paper napkin which is for parties!

Do my dreams have any specific meaning?!

Thank you
Moonlight Dream
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Mr. Varzandeh, do my dreams have meanings?

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:20 am

Toilet is a symbol for thinking too much to increase incomes.If you had peed would means you would receive some money.
A red skirt for ladies means a happiness is on the way.

If one dreamt was eating pears in its season and it was green and sweet means you will
receive some moral money.
If it was out of season and was yellow, means she will get ill.
Some interpreters say; green sweet pears means achieving a wish.
If dreamt the governor was eating pears means he will receive a benefit from a
generous man.
Pear may also mean: 1- moral money 2- wealth 3- wife 4-achieving a wish 5- benefit.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Mr. Varzandeh, do my dreams have meanings?

Postby morpheus23 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:50 am

Hi,

In my dream, I just wrote my name

means your SELF your most purest SELF, your soul, your identity !

for a contest

jope, your personal fight that is, your quest for your life ...

and a person told me, you are the last person we accept and the contest time closes now! 3 people won for a trip

yes, they are "triplets" crosslink: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=112429#p646644

by a cruise and I was one of them who won!

;-) congrats !

Then I went to a washroom and I noticed that I have a red maxi skirt on. crosslink "red" viewtopic.php?f=15&t=112429&p=646645#p646640 I was wondering, looking at my skirt and I woke up!

I had another dream 2 nights before that & I don't know why in that dream I was going to washroom too but all washrooms didn't have toilet papers and then I noticed that I am cutting pears on a white paper napkin which is for parties!

purity, innocence , good WILL

Do my dreams have any specific meaning?!

JOPE !

Thank you

de nada, de nada, mi casa es su casa ! amiga ;-) own the world !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSlElKnjas

and say thankee to my ex for teachin me the colour theory 15 years ago ... LOL
morpheus23

Return to General Dream Discussion