Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Warning Varz

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Warning Varz

Postby Gus Who » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:59 pm

I just woke up from a dream in which I have to warn Varzandeh ...

It appears from my dream veiw that some sort of action coming in to veiw in :infinity: ... (Not sure what)

But the reaction is swift and about a dozen reactions go flying towards...

VARZ-AnD-eh :whoa:

I kept on saying ... Your name ... Varzandeh ... Until I woke up eh!
:lep: (sorry, I can get a little greenish yellow :neer: when I don't get my sleep)
Please take no disrespect to your name Varz ... I just want to get back to my :dreams:
I wish you all well - Good bye[/size]
and Yes, I think you are all crazy!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Warning Varz

Postby Jenny_Legend » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:46 am

Hmm.............
ASK VARZANDEH!
Haha okay but pls tell me more details bcz i want to :)
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Because there is no other symbol I can't take it as a warning.it is the third or fourth time people dream of me in the sleeps.com and here.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Dreaming about an interpreter is like dreaming about a preacher and so, it means a failure in the religion and misleading in certain ideas.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Jenny_Legend » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:21 pm

LOL Varzandeh and Gus Who
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:33 am

I was thinking it was something one of your countrymen (person) did or said... Like I don't like some of what Bush and Obama have been doing .... leading US down the wrong path of national debt and war ...and being an American and wanting to keep the old reputation as a good guy... as I would like to separate myself from the person at my core of who I am... Like I was raised Catholic, but did not like the way things were going... So I could not support that last Pope, though this new Pope has started out okay, even though I disagree with the way the Last Pope resigned ... and would like to see some clarification (as something seems like it needs to be addressed, and we as Catholics community have the right person that is tune in to "GOD" and can translate the kind of message ... That mankind has taken ...

I mean... I am against Drone Strike as a primary weapon of choice, as everyone should be at least able to have a day in court (of coarse not in the US... under the Mabus rule of law, where it's a stack deck of cards... It's so lopsided it's become a joke)

As this dream I was at a birds eye view ... and just watching when the action started... and I though of you, and your safety ... as most people are kind of small in Who Ville when I am that high up and trying to figure out what is going down in the future.

:whoa: I wonder what #,Jenny ship is, and Who is the Capt. Of the shrimp boat? :? ... because she sounds like a Legend. :rofl: for my :2cents:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Jenny_Legend » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:54 am

Gus Who wrote:I was thinking it was something one of your countrymen (person) did or said... Like I don't like some of what Bush and Obama have been doing .... leading US down the wrong path of national debt and war ...and being an American and wanting to keep the old reputation as a good guy... as I would like to separate myself from the person at my core of who I am... Like I was raised Catholic, but did not like the way things were going... So I could not support that last Pope, though this new Pope has started out okay, even though I disagree with the way the Last Pope resigned ... and would like to see some clarification (as something seems like it needs to be addressed, and we as Catholics community have the right person that is tune in to "GOD" and can translate the kind of message ... That mankind has taken ...

I mean... I am against Drone Strike as a primary weapon of choice, as everyone should be at least able to have a day in court (of coarse not in the US... under the Mabus rule of law, where it's a stack deck of cards... It's so lopsided it's become a joke)

As this dream I was at a birds eye view ... and just watching when the action started... and I though of you, and your safety ... as most people are kind of small in Who Ville when I am that high up and trying to figure out what is going down in the future.

:whoa: I wonder what #,Jenny ship is, and Who is the Capt. Of the shrimp boat? :? ... because she sounds like a Legend. :rofl: for my :2cents:

Duude are you high?
:rofl:
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby VenusInChains » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:03 am

He probably is, that last post was less cryptic and more coherent than usual.

# could be like hash tag (hmm hash?) I don't know how twitter works but doesn't # invite some sort of discussion between people. Like a think tank Image
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Jenny_Legend » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am

I advice Gus Who to either take meds or meditate its either his 3rd eye chakra is OVER-active or he really acts like one -_- and your correct about the hash tag on twitter hmm.. Hashtag or hash tag..? Idk about the spelling
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:42 am

VenusInChains wrote:He probably is, that last post was less cryptic and more coherent than usual.

# could be like hash tag (hmm hash?) I don't know how twitter works but doesn't # invite some sort of discussion between people. Like a think tank Image

:lep: "#" only work if there whole, and not if your in a hole or under a rainbow. But we could go find Nemo and start claiming up things I Gus :whoa: we would need People food ... I think I'll name that bright orange people fish (Venusinchains) :oops: "Spock" for being so logical about getting the :dummy" pound sign.

... as a :harhar: .oh too...er the senses could be seen as getting Hi ^2 -0

:eat: a think tank... Would be as smart as the people fish you throw in it...

I Gus you could not get the Forrest Gump box of Chocolate... Jenny ... as the Holy Spirit is like fine wine :cheers:

:geek: I would think you have to dial in the right combination to a whole "#" sign and get a real good connection with tweets :hugs: ... but then also the people who are spying on everyone would know a direct route to take to get some of this insanity :neer: and have light shoot out from their heads ... Can you imagine :idea: people with "thinking caps"!

Force people in government to wear such caps to make a Whole :2cents: , instead of a hole for us to throw .02¢ away...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Jenny_Legend » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Gus Who wrote:
VenusInChains wrote:He probably is, that last post was less cryptic and more coherent than usual.

:lep: "#" only work if there whole, and not if your in a hole or under a rainbow. But we could go find Nemo and start claiming up things I Gus :whoa: we would need People food ... I think I'll name that bright orange people fish (Venusinchains) :oops: "Spock" for being so logical about getting the :dummy" pound sign.

... as a :harhar: .oh too...er the senses could be seen as getting Hi ^2 -0

:eat: a think tank... Would be as smart as the people fish you throw in it...

I Gus you could not get the Forrest Gump box of Chocolate... Jenny ... as the Holy Spirit is like fine wine :cheers:

:geek: I would think you have to dial in the right combination to a whole "#" sign and get a real good connection with tweets :hugs: ... but then also the people who are spying on everyone would know a direct route to take to get some of this insanity :neer: and have light shoot out from their heads ... Can you imagine :idea: people with "thinking caps"!

Force people in government to wear such caps to make a Whole :2cents: , instead of a hole for us to throw .02¢ away...

I TOLD YOU ALREADY TO SPEAK PROPERLY I ALMOST DIDNT UNDERSTAND YOU. I WILL HAVE TO BEAT THE SENSES OUT OF YOU AND PEOPLE WILL THINK YOUR A MYTH NOW LIKE A LEGEND! AND LIKE A BOSS! HAHAHA
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby VenusInChains » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:38 pm

I like Gus Who's posts, he talks cryptic but trying to work it all out is like excersize for the brain. Sometimes I have to reread his posts though because I don't understand it the first time.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Gus Who » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:31 pm

JENNY _ your my Legend ...

This is my Venusinchains sign...

Logical ... Gus Who brain teaser ...

:eat: hmmm.... Image
Are you trying to get to my ball Image
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Jenny_Legend » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Jenny_Legend wrote:Image

Obviously a Image 8- 8-ball day 4 u Jen-EH... Like in 13 ... and you can't get a picture ... I can just picture your ship down in the waves of the ...
:wave: Bye you
Now that's a LEGEND!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Jenny_Legend » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:13 am

NOW THATS A LEGEND!

BUT REMEMBER... I'M WATCHING YOU
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Jenny_Legend » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:15 am

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Varz I came across this dream as I clean up my batty computer :computer:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:06 pm

Gus ..

you need to take a holiday from the forum for awhile ..

but thats up to you ..

:)
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:10 am

One can not escape thier own drwam-mood... as if destiny dude it ... :whistling: (as such is batty bee-wax)
... as one has to flow with the GO... :neer:

That’s the inn- sanity way!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion