Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

2 UFOs and two helicopters

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

2 UFOs and two helicopters

Postby plazaff » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:16 pm

I had a dream that I saw 2 UFOs in the sky. :alien:
I got scared and they took off so fast i saw the beam trails behind them.
Then after they left I saw 2 helicopters flying my way with the lights on like
if they were looking for someone :? Weird haw? What can this mean :?
He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalms 91:4 KJV
plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: 2 UFOs and two helicopters

Postby sailrmc » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 am

The UFO's represent thoughts coming to you from the unconscious mind (alien to your awareness), and the Helicopters are the tell tale signs symbolizing the unconditional commitment that the unconscious mind has for you. It is coming to the rescue...looking for the part of you that needs attention, or saving.

I see this symbolism in dreams that occur after a semi traumatic or life changing moment has taken place... Yours is coming a bit in advance, because you are not totally aware of, (or have not fully acknowledged the the fact that you need assistance in a waking life situation).
Think about something that has happened in waking life that has you reeling, (sometimes this is something from the past).
regards,
sailrmc
sailrmc
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby plazaff » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 pm

So im about to have a life changing experience?
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ShadowDream » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:45 pm

You may be fearful of the future, of the unknown, things that are totally out of your control. Government helicopters chasing UFOs is common in sci-fi movies and in stories from those who are interested in UFOs. You may have angst over the inability of the government to protect you from the future.

The dream might be literal, you might be worried about alien contact and the governments response.

Is there something bothering you on a national or global level?

If the helies are black, you might be worried about what the government might be hiding from you.
ShadowDream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby sailrmc » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:07 pm

I am not saying that your dream is precognative simply because there is not enough detail given to make that call. It is difficult to ascertain tense in dreams, even when details are given. Time reference as to weather something has happened, or will likely happen, is determined by the symbolism shown in the architecture of the dream. The presentation of your dream does not contain symbolism marking time. The only thing that I can determine from given info is that something or someone that you have encountered or will encounter, has caused or will cause you rely the help of the unconscious mind. The choppers show that your unconscious mind has the capability of being an emotional rescue. We all have this capability that is built into minds processes. It is our mentor and friend, our cheerleader and support mechanism ... We basically have an on board shrink that stands ready to help in situations that we are unprepared to handle. Your dream demonstrates this capability within you and it is real, but the architecture of the dream is not given as to weather you are in the throws of this process or weather your dream is announcing that your unconscious mind is aware that you are going to be confronted with something that the conscious mind does not see coming.

You see, either way your dream announces that your unconscious mind is capable of emotionally lifting you out of the aftermath.
So I ask you to think, what unexpected situation could be happening currently happening OR could happen in the near term??
sailrmc
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby plazaff » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 pm

sailrmc wrote:I am not saying that your dream is precognative simply because there is not enough detail given to make that call. It is difficult to ascertain tense in dreams, even when details are given. Time reference as to weather something has happened, or will likely happen, is determined by the symbolism shown in the architecture of the dream. The presentation of your dream does not contain symbolism marking time. The only thing that I can determine from given info is that something or someone that you have encountered or will encounter, has caused or will cause you rely the help of the unconscious mind. The choppers show that your unconscious mind has the capability of being an emotional rescue. We all have this capability that is built into minds processes. It is our mentor and friend, our cheerleader and support mechanism ... We basically have an on board shrink that stands ready to help in situations that we are unprepared to handle. Your dream demonstrates this capability within you and it is real, but the architecture of the dream is not given as to weather you are in the throws of this process or weather your dream is announcing that your unconscious mind is aware that you are going to be confronted with something that the conscious mind does not see coming.

You see, either way your dream announces that your unconscious mind is capable of emotionally lifting you out of the aftermath.
So I ask you to think, what unexpected situation could be happening currently happening OR could happen in the near term??

Ah now i see.
But how does the unconscious know that something is about to happen to my conscious :? Is it psychic or something :?:

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby sailrmc » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:56 am

Ah now i see.
But how does the unconscious know that something is about to happen to my conscious :? Is it psychic or something :?:

Hello plazaff
My answer is rather lengthy, because precognition is a major interest of mine. If you want a one line answer skip all the way to the last sentence, but the rest of this content shows in a very basic way the way, the differences of the conscious and unconscious mind.
We do know that unexplainable precognitive ability appears to be part of the the suite of amazing abilities that the unconscious mind (aka dreaming mind) has, but he jury is still out as to how this works. It is a is a major issue of controversy "among the "pros"

Here is a bit of what we do know... We know that the unconscious mind, at the very least, is highly intuitive. I am not taking away from the conscious mind (aka waking mind) because it too is, an amazing part of our make up, as self. They simply have different jobs to do. The conscious mind makes uncountable amounts of decisions during our waking hours. Example, it controls our decisions (free will), (for lack of a better way to put it)... It makes a decision and then controls the body in carrying out that which is decided. If a basketball player pulls up at the three point line and decides to make a shot for the hoop, just the process of making the shot takes well over 100,000 commands that are instantaneously sent to allow the brain so that the body can carry out this shot. That does not even count the other thoughts that the conscious mind has made just to evaluate the fact that it is a good time to make the shot. With this example it is clear to see that the conscious mind is very, very busy (actually much beyond what we understand).

While this is taking place in the basketball arena, the unconscious mind is taking notes and remembering every aspect about everything happening in that arena... Example, if the player had managed to look up at the ceiling of the gym, the unconscious mind knows how many ceiling tiles exist in that gym. It knows by reviewing the body language and respiration of the other players, how that person may play, their apparent mind state and everything that is encountered in that space in time. It gleans the information, and files it away for safe keeping and future use and reference. While it has incredible access to everything that we encounter in waking life (because it has filed it away) only a certain amount is made available for the use of the conscious mind (for recall).
And so much more.

By this example one can see that the duties between the conscious mind and conscious mind are divided. They are each independent of the other, even though there is some overlap in their duties. Dreams I have evaluated through the years clearly show this...they are quite proud, (if you will), to be independent of each other. They are separate entities. They know of each others existence but have their respective jobs to perform and they do just that.

Because the unconscious mind does not have to make decisions of the free will and then carry out the commands to the body to accomplish the physical commands to carry them out, the unconscious is free to do it's job in being amazingly observant and recording everything it encounters, in incredible detail. It organizes and uses this information to pass along in dreams (this process of the mind is termed, "individuation" by Carl Jung). It is the process of the mind that uses this information collected by the unconscious mind and passes it along...as to how we think and feel about the information...creating that point of reference that we know as "I" or "ME".
[color=#0000FF]With all of this information at it's disposal, the unconscious mind then prioritizes and sends us dreams, that among other things, can give us a heads up about things that it has noticed that the conscious mind did not really pay attention to. Example; If is sees that everyone in the gym was angry because I made most of the points against their team, then the dream may be scripted, cast, and presented to me to steer clear of that gym in the near future, because it may not be safe, that I might be hurt by someone if I were to return to that area. [color=#FF0000]That is being intuitive...

It has sensed a high probability of danger for me while the conscious mind may have been caught up more in the playing of the game and physical commands, revelry, etc. [/color]

A precognitive dream may be passed along showing that a blue car, with this plate number, has pulled up to my car and a guy with a tattoo of an eagle on his right arm is slashing my tires. Those details in the dream make it precognitive (if, in fact, it did happen, and if I got the dream in advance of the waking life event).
Dreams that foretell such, and in such detail are rare...at least I have not encountered many who have precognitive dreams. I am not saying that they do not happen, but it is quite rare that I encounter them. On the other hand, I know that precognition exists. Still, I can easily say that dreams that are highly intuitive, appear quite regularly in many people. The unconscious mind seems to set a priority when it comes to subject matter. Dreams that relate to danger and our personal safety are first on the protocol, dreams that cleanse or resolve issues of the past, about how we feel about that which we encounter, then maybe dreams that let us know how we feel about things in general etc. Our safety and our well being are always first priority.

Yes, one could say that the unconscious mind has the ability to be "psychic", but most often, it is highly intuitive.

regards,
sailrmc

[/color]
sailrmc
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby plazaff » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:24 am

sailrmc wrote:Ah now i see.

Hello plazaff
My answer is rather lengthy, because precognition is a major interest of mine. If you want a one line answer skip all the way to the last sentence, but the rest of this content shows in a very basic way the way, the differences of the conscious and unconscious mind.
We do know that unexplainable precognitive ability appears to be part of the the suite of amazing abilities that the unconscious mind (aka dreaming mind) has, but he jury is still out as to how this works. It is a is a major issue of controversy "among the "pros"

Here is a bit of what we do know... We know that the unconscious mind, at the very least, is highly intuitive. I am not taking away from the conscious mind (aka waking mind) because it too is, an amazing part of our make up, as self. They simply have different jobs to do. The conscious mind makes uncountable amounts of decisions during our waking hours. Example, it controls our decisions (free will), (for lack of a better way to put it)... It makes a decision and then controls the body in carrying out that which is decided. If a basketball player pulls up at the three point line and decides to make a shot for the hoop, just the process of making the shot takes well over 100,000 commands that are instantaneously sent to allow the brain so that the body can carry out this shot. That does not even count the other thoughts that the conscious mind has made just to evaluate the fact that it is a good time to make the shot. With this example it is clear to see that the conscious mind is very, very busy (actually much beyond what we understand).

While this is taking place in the basketball arena, the unconscious mind is taking notes and remembering every aspect about everything happening in that arena... Example, if the player had managed to look up at the ceiling of the gym, the unconscious mind knows how many ceiling tiles exist in that gym. It knows by reviewing the body language and respiration of the other players, how that person may play, their apparent mind state and everything that is encountered in that space in time. It gleans the information, and files it away for safe keeping and future use and reference. While it has incredible access to everything that we encounter in waking life (because it has filed it away) only a certain amount is made available for the use of the conscious mind (for recall).
And so much more.

By this example one can see that the duties between the conscious mind and conscious mind are divided. They are each independent of the other, even though there is some overlap in their duties. Dreams I have evaluated through the years clearly show this...they are quite proud, (if you will), to be independent of each other. They are separate entities. They know of each others existence but have their respective jobs to perform and they do just that.

Because the unconscious mind does not have to make decisions of the free will and then carry out the commands to the body to accomplish the physical commands to carry them out, the unconscious is free to do it's job in being amazingly observant and recording everything it encounters, in incredible detail. It organizes and uses this information to pass along in dreams (this process of the mind is termed, "individuation" by Carl Jung). It is the process of the mind that uses this information collected by the unconscious mind and passes it along...as to how we think and feel about the information...creating that point of reference that we know as "I" or "ME".
[color=#0000FF]With all of this information at it's disposal, the unconscious mind then prioritizes and sends us dreams, that among other things, can give us a heads up about things that it has noticed that the conscious mind did not really pay attention to. Example; If is sees that everyone in the gym was angry because I made most of the points against their team, then the dream may be scripted, cast, and presented to me to steer clear of that gym in the near future, because it may not be safe, that I might be hurt by someone if I were to return to that area. [color=#FF0000]That is being intuitive...

It has sensed a high probability of danger for me while the conscious mind may have been caught up more in the playing of the game and physical commands, revelry, etc. [/color]

A precognitive dream may be passed along showing that a blue car, with this plate number, has pulled up to my car and a guy with a tattoo of an eagle on his right arm is slashing my tires. Those details in the dream make it precognitive (if, in fact, it did happen, and if I got the dream in advance of the waking life event).
Dreams that foretell such, and in such detail are rare...at least I have not encountered many who have precognitive dreams. I am not saying that they do not happen, but it is quite rare that I encounter them. On the other hand, I know that precognition exists. Still, I can easily say that dreams that are highly intuitive, appear quite regularly in many people. The unconscious mind seems to set a priority when it comes to subject matter. Dreams that relate to danger and our personal safety are first on the protocol, dreams that cleanse or resolve issues of the past, about how we feel about that which we encounter, then maybe dreams that let us know how we feel about things in general etc. Our safety and our well being are always first priority.

Yes, one could say that the unconscious mind has the ability to be "psychic", but most often, it is highly intuitive.

regards,
sailrmc

[/color]

Thank You,

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Two UFOs mean two unknown work place or foreign work place.
Helicopters means two small office with 3-4 staff.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion