Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kitchen

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Kitchen

Postby Redbeauty1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:04 pm

I was in my grandmothers kitchen standing at the back door wide open looking out. It was dark. This guy came behind me and grabbed my arm softly and pulled me back in, so I closed the door and locked it. Before I came back in I saw a lady coming up the driveway in a black car driving crazy and I told him he need to go see who that is. As I came back in the kitchen my grandma walked thru and I stood there looking at a sink full of dirty dishes as the water was over flowing. So I started to clean it up. As I was doing that he went to the front door and told the lady something and she left and he came back in the kitchen. She never got out of the car. She drove in crazy and left right back out.
Redbeauty1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion