Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

a photographer brings nightmares to life

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

a photographer brings nightmares to life

Postby RichardDodson » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:30 pm

The clown and the basement photos are truly terrifying! Now excuse me while I go hunt down my night light. I like the basement one. It reminds me of one we had when I was a kid. You had to walk past a really scary unused exterior door to get to the basement steps. It was a huge old craftsman style house. Fond memories of that place. Lots of things border on child abuse. Rising a child within hearing distance of this year's election campaign borders on child abuse. But somehow the little tykes will struggle through. These are so powerful. Every living being understands fear. Mine was a two foot wide moat around my bed that I would have to leap over nightly so as to avoid the serpents waiting for me to fall!
https://domyhomeworkonline.net/do-my-economics-homework.php GREAT JOB!
RichardDodson
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion