Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dream about being pregnant but can't be

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

dream about being pregnant but can't be

Postby Alinta19701 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 am

I had this dream last night that I was pregnant and I kept asking the Dr's how that was possible that I had a hysterectomy(which I did have in 2007) and I did not have a uterus or ovaries. in the dream they did an ultrasound and I heard a heartbeat and seen a baby but they could not explain how this was possible. Then switch to where I am at a friends apartment and I had a syringe that I pulled some clear liquid into it and put it in my mouth and then I said omg I am pregnant I can not do drugs and I spit it out in the sink. I have smoked pot in my past but I have never done any other kind of drugs EVER. This dream is just really puzzling to me. Anyone have any thoughts?
Alinta19701
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: dream about being pregnant but can't be

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:55 am

Pregnancy is a symbol for a big amount of money around $5000 as a loan or a bonus.As much as the belly was big .It will be in a two months interval. Even men may dream of pregnancy that means the same, a big money.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks, when you received the news,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: dream about being pregnant but can't be

Postby Alinta19701 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am

I sure hope you are right! lol
Alinta19701
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion