Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cat in swimming pool

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Cat in swimming pool

Postby KSN » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:09 pm

To my surprise my female cat got into a public swimming pool and started swimming. I then noticed there was a tabby cat (I think it was a male) in the middle that my cat was swimming towards. At some point it changed so that it was the tabby who was swimming after my cat. They both got out at the other side of the pool.
KSN
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cat in swimming pool

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Your cat means a kind girl , swimming means working.
Another cat means a thief person working with her.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Cat in swimming pool

Postby KSN » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:54 am

Thank you Varzandeh. I was hoping the dream might throw some light on the fact that my husband lives/works in another country and I have long been wanting him to come back and live with me in the countrty we met and married in. Sometimes I wonder if it will ever happen. It is my second marriage and out of the 13 years we have been together we have spent half of it separate from each other. We keep in touch every day but although he says he misses me, I think I miss him much more and that he has long ago accepted the status quo. I, on the other hand, keep hoping it will change.
KSN
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion