Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 2 OF 2 - Yellow Bus, Crunching Snow, etc (Jan 13)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 2 OF 2 - Yellow Bus, Crunching Snow, etc (Jan 13)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:50 pm

2. I am in my house near the front door. I hear crunching snow outside. I look at the window and I see the front of a yellow school bus coming slowing at the window. I didn’t expect anyone. I hurry up to my walk-in closet. I am still not dressed. I am wearing a velvety burgundy robe. It is 1pm (13:00). In my hands I have a pair of burgundy slippers. I remove my robe and put on a pair of jeans. (I suddenly woke up).

** Thank you for your help!
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 2 OF 2 - Yellow Bus, Crunching Snow, etc (Jan 13)

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:21 pm

Two personae. One queenly, self-worthy, narcissistic but it seems only to the extent of comfort and self-compassion. The other for working, being conventional, fitting stereotypes. The form when alone, the latter for interactive tasks like mothering.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Thanks
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:11 pm

yellow bus means a medical work place.
slippers means a travel is on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion